It goes without saying that when it comes to chartering in summer, the Mediterranean is the place to be. Whether it’s Corsica, Sardinia or the quaint islands surrounding Greece, the region has become the preferred spot for a luxury charter vacation for good reason.
Joining the ranks of the aforementioned destinations is Ibiza, an island which boasts plenty of sequestered coves on its coast, unspoiled sands on its beaches, and luxury spas on its mainland.
Good news, then, that Cinderella IV, a modern and effortlessly sophisticated sailing yacht, has some remaining space in early July and mid-August.
Built by the esteemed Dutch shipyard Vitters, she was shortlisted for a number of prestigious awards upon her delivery in 2009 and comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests across a range of 4 superbly appointed staterooms.
Surrounded by generously sized windows, the main salon of luxury yacht Cinderella IV is split between two levels to provide greater space when socialising and dining.
On the upper level, two tables are separated by a wide walkway, providing a more formal alternative to the al fresco dining option out on the sundeck.
The lower level, on the other hand, was certainly designed with relaxation in mind - neutral tones combined with extensive sofa seating provide the perfect retreat after a day spent out on the water.
With cherry and mahogany paneling intertwined with soft leathers, all of the guest rooms come with en-suites as standard and provide the same exceptional comfort found elsewhere on the yacht.
Timelessly styled and highly functional, Cinderella IV is easily among the finest of luxury sailing yachts available for charter
For those keen to spend the majority of their time out in the sun, Cinderella IV allows guests to do everything on the sundeck- from relaxing to socialising to dining, there’s amenities on offer to cater for all occasions.
Completely clutter-free, the teak decking which extends at the fore and aft is perfect for both sunbathing whilst underway and gathering for some drinks when at-anchor.
The sheltered cockpit on the aft provides a suitably shaded al fresco dining option, with ample seating for all guests to enjoy their meals whilst taking in views and a sea breeze.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...