It goes without saying that when it comes to chartering in summer, the Mediterranean is the place to be. Whether it’s Corsica, Sardinia or the quaint islands surrounding Greece, the region has become the preferred spot for a luxury charter vacation for good reason.
Joining the ranks of the aforementioned destinations is Ibiza, an island which boasts plenty of sequestered coves on its coast, unspoiled sands on its beaches, and luxury spas on its mainland.
Good news, then, that Cinderella IV, a modern and effortlessly sophisticated sailing yacht, has some remaining space in early July and mid-August.
Built by the esteemed Dutch shipyard Vitters, she was shortlisted for a number of prestigious awards upon her delivery in 2009 and comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests across a range of 4 superbly appointed staterooms.
Surrounded by generously sized windows, the main salon of luxury yacht Cinderella IV is split between two levels to provide greater space when socialising and dining.
On the upper level, two tables are separated by a wide walkway, providing a more formal alternative to the al fresco dining option out on the sundeck.
The lower level, on the other hand, was certainly designed with relaxation in mind - neutral tones combined with extensive sofa seating provide the perfect retreat after a day spent out on the water.
With cherry and mahogany paneling intertwined with soft leathers, all of the guest rooms come with en-suites as standard and provide the same exceptional comfort found elsewhere on the yacht.
Timelessly styled and highly functional, Cinderella IV is easily among the finest of luxury sailing yachts available for charter
For those keen to spend the majority of their time out in the sun, Cinderella IV allows guests to do everything on the sundeck- from relaxing to socialising to dining, there’s amenities on offer to cater for all occasions.
Completely clutter-free, the teak decking which extends at the fore and aft is perfect for both sunbathing whilst underway and gathering for some drinks when at-anchor.
The sheltered cockpit on the aft provides a suitably shaded al fresco dining option, with ample seating for all guests to enjoy their meals whilst taking in views and a sea breeze.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...