Launched by the British shipyard in 1927, CREOLE has a long and fascinating history, returning to her former glory and transforming into the beautiful yacht she is today after an extensive six-year refit in the early 1980s.
Now on the charter market, guests can experience the elegance and charm of the classic yacht for themselves as she cruises the Mediterranean, turning heads along the glittering French Riviera as well as in idyllic hotspots such as Corsica and Sardinia.
Charterers will be able to take in all the sights from her rich teak decks. Her aft deck will be the social hub of a private yacht rental thanks to a large teak table and retractable awning which provides a shaded area for alfresco dining or unwinding.
All exterior areas are defined by highly polished brass, richly varnished bulwarks and bleached teak decks in a homage to the yacht’s first days at sea.
Options for socialising and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht CREOLE, which was reconfigured and restyled by Toto Russo in the early 1980s.
Working to the themes of sensitivity and harmony, the designer did much to uphold the original period of the yacht’s design and the end result is truly spectacular.
In the main salon, the colours, textures and furniture reflect the late-1920s, with limed oak panelling and white ochre hued sofas. The dining salon, meanwhile, boasts a John Munford-designed table, and birds-eye maple and burl walnut panelling.
The glamorous styling continues into the six staterooms, where the master suite is panelled in maple with mahogany detailing and includes details such as Russian side tables, Tiffany lamps, and antique brass and copper telephones.
In addition to the master suite, the sailing yacht features two double cabins, two twin cabins and one single cabin, all boasting different woods such as mahogany, oak and Canadian maple with matching silk fabrics.
Working to the themes of sensitivity and harmony, Toto Russo did much to uphold the original period of CREOLE’s design
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...