Delivered in 2006 as part of Nautor's Swan's Swan 131 range, ARISTARCHOS rejoins the fleet with all the benefits of an extensive 2015 refit.
Widely considered one of the finest sloops for charter in the East Mediterranean, she boasts 989 square metres of exterior space.
Styled with walnut, teak and leather seating by Rhoades Young, sailing yacht ARISTARCHOS sleeps up to 7 guests in three staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom and twin cabin.
Providing water toys including water-skis, a wake board, snorkelling gear and an array of inflatables, ARISTARCHOS features a swim ladder for easy access to turquoise blue waters.
To find out more about renting S/Y ARISTARCHOS, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a Greece luxury yacht charter to make the perfect choice for your needs.
Widely considered one of the finest sloops for charter in the East Mediterranean
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.