The new 36m sailing yacht Glorious is new to the charter fleet.
Glorious features a spacious flybridge and a covered aft deck, which is perfect for al-fresco dining. She offers accommodation for eight guests in two double guest cabins, 1 twin cabin and a large owner's suite, all of which are on the lower deck.
Based in Bodrum, Turkey, Glorious is available from €65,000 per week, plus expenses.
To view all Luxury Charter Yachts in Turkey, or contact your charter broker for more information.
Glorious features a spacious flybridge and a covered aft deck, which is perfect for al-fresco dining.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.