With the winter charter season now well underway, it is of course great news that much-loved destinations in the Caribbean are open for business once more.
Indeed, with the Yacht Haven Grande in the US Virgin Islands back in operation, as well as the iconic Yacht Club Isle De Sol in St Martin, elite travellers can get to planning their winter holiday vacations.
Whilst there is still much work to do, it has been reported by sources on the ground that the essential infrastructure is back in place and visitors are actively welcomed.
Facilities at both of these marinas are still undergoing work to return to normal, however it has been confirmed that they are able to provide all of the necessary provisions.
Of course, this will come as good news for those who were looking to spend the holiday season in the area, and is an overwhelming sign of progress in the region.
The place to see and be seen in during winter, the Caribbean remains one of the most coveted charter destinations of them all
In addition to the reopening of marinas in the area, dive instructors have also opened for business to allow charter guests to get the most out of their time around the islands.
Restaurants and beach bars are also available for discerning travellers to get the most out of their Caribbean experience.
As more details emerge surrounding the ongoing recovery in the Caribbean, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In order to find out more regarding these marinas and the spectacular destinations they are situated in, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.