With the winter charter season now well underway, it is of course great news that much-loved destinations in the Caribbean are open for business once more.
Indeed, with the Yacht Haven Grande in the US Virgin Islands back in operation, as well as the iconic Yacht Club Isle De Sol in St Martin, elite travellers can get to planning their winter charter vacations.
Whilst there is still much work to do, it has been reported by sources on the ground that the essential infrastructure is back in place and visitors are actively welcomed.
Facilities at both of these marinas are still undergoing work to return to normal, however it has been confirmed that they are able to provide all of the necessary provisions.
Of course, this will come as good news for those who were looking to spend the holiday season in the area, and is an overwhelming sign of progress in the region.
The place to see and be seen in during winter, the Caribbean remains one of the most coveted charter destinations of them all
In addition to the reopening of marinas in the area, dive instructors have also opened for business to allow charter guests to get the most out of their time around the islands.
Restaurants and beach bars are also available for discerning travellers to get the most out of their Caribbean experience.
As more details emerge surrounding the ongoing recovery in the Caribbean, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In order to find out more regarding these marinas and the spectacular destinations they are situated in, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.