Motor Yacht ‘Seventh Sense’ Joins Global Charter Fleet in Croatia
Previously named ‘Lady Trudy’, Seventh Sense arrived with her new owner in late 2015 and is currently undergoing a refit. You can, therefore, be among the first to charter the motor yacht when she launches with her new look in March or April.
The Ferretti yacht, built in 2008, can sleep a total of 12 guests in five cabins, including one master stateroom, one VIP stateroom, one double cabin and two twin cabins. Two Pullmans complete the accommodation offer.
Based in Trogir, Croatia, luxury yacht Seventh Sense will provide a luxurious setting from which to explore the mainland’s stunning coastline or island-hop across the Dalmatian islands.
Be among the first to charter motor yacht Seventh Sense when she becomes available in the idyllic cruising grounds of Croatia and Montenegro.
An on-deck Jacuzzi is the perfect place to unwind against the backdrop of idyllic isles and the plethora of water toys on board will ensure charter guests make the most of the Mediterranean waters. These include a Jet Ski, Seabob and Sea-Doo.
Photos of the charter yacht's interior will be available in mid-March, when they will be made available on Yacht Charter Fleet.
For more information on M/Y Seventh Sense, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia.
More Yacht Information
Seventh Sense Yacht For Charter
33m Custom Line, 2008 / 2016
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...