Motor Yacht ‘King Baby’ Open for Charter in New England and the Caribbean
Launched in 2015, King Baby boasts sophisticated exterior styling and a striking rock ‘n’ roll-inspired interior thanks to renowned London designer Evan K Marshall.
Charter guests can take their pick from a variety of luxe decks areas, including the well-appointed sundeck. A stunning Jacuzzi with a waterfall feature and swim-up bar takes centre stage aft, while a sleek bar is situated to port opposite a sumptuous seating area to starboard.
A line-up of chaise loungers ensure guests can soak up the glorious Caribbean sunshine, whereas alfresco dining can be enjoyed around a rectangular high-gloss table for 10 on the main deck aft as well as on the air-conditioned upper deck aft.
For a more secluded spot in which to take in the beautiful scenery of New England or the idyllic island-chain of the Bahamas, head to the upper deck forward where built-in seating and an oversized sun pad await your arrival.
After a busy day spent on the water, guests can retreat inside luxury yacht King Baby to experience classic rock photography, vintage hood ornaments, guitars and exquisite custom-made furniture.
The cool and contemporary main salon features white upholstery, walls and carpets with accents of steel and ice blue. An L-shaped sofa and armchairs form the lounge aft while forward is a sophisticated, formal dining option, perfect for entertaining.
A more laid-back vibe is offered by the skylounge, where guests can catch up with family and friends in an intimate setting, and enjoy movie nights on their yacht charter thanks to a huge wide-screen TV and large bar area.
The polished styling of the motor yacht continues into her five staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite on the main deck, and three double cabins and one twin cabin on the lower deck.
A stunning Jacuzzi with a waterfall feature and swim-up bar takes centre stage aft, while a sleek, onyx bar is situated to port
More Yacht Information
King Baby Yacht For Charter
43m IAG Yachts, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...