Motor Yacht BLADE Opens for Late-Summer Charters in Montenegro
Originally delivered by the Italian yard in 2009, BLADE emerged from a major refit at the Monaco Marine Shipyard two years later with a bold new paintjob, systems overhaul and transformed interior designed by Michela Reverberi.
Now sporting a dark metallic blue hull and sparkling superstructure, her masculine lines are unmissable on the water as she cruises along the idyllic coastline of Montenegro or island-hops through Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast.
Take in the region’s charming old towns, sand-kissed beaches and glittering waters from the vantage point of the yacht’s stylish sundeck, equipped with a sumptuous lounge, alfresco dining option and silver-hued bar serving delicious cocktails.
The aft deck, meanwhile, is formed of three tiers, rising from the water level to the main deck. Such a clear expanse of deck offers no-end of sunning opportunities, with the highest level home to a shaded alfresco lounge.
Harmoniously linking inside and out, the teak floor of superyacht BLADE rolls from the exterior into the main salon where a wide expanse of full-length windows floods the lounge and dining area with natural light and Mediterranean views.
Pale walls and furnishings create a chic and contemporary look, added to which is a striking collection of modern artworks, providing an injection of colour into the surrounds, and metallic accents add to the drama.
The minimalistic styling of the motor yacht continues into the five staterooms, comprised of a master suite with floor-to-ceiling windows, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Other highlights include an impressive selection of the latest water toys and a swim platform, which descends below the water level, making access to crystal clear Adriatic Sea on your yacht charter as easy as possible.
The aft deck, meanwhile, is formed of three tiers, rising from the water level to the main deck
More Yacht Information
Blade Yacht For Charter
44m MMGI Shipyard, 2009 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...