KINGFISH Renamed REFLECTIONS And Open For Charter
Delivered from the US shipyard Christensen in 1997 and refit in 2010 , REFLECTIONS bears timeless naval architecture and a similarly ageless interior- her rich range of warmly toned woods, leather upholstery, and marble finishes nicely epitomise the luxury experience.
As a custom motor yacht, REFLECTIONS is the result of a long series of compromises devised to meet her owner’s perception of perfection. Available to charter guests for the first time, this sense of perfection can now be enjoyed by both families and small parties.
Nicely finished with light teak decking, the sundeck features a comfortably sized dining table for guests to enjoy meals with an appropriately cool underway breeze.
Once lunch is over, there’s plenty of space to take in views from the upper deck, or board an extended tender on the lower deck.
Clearly being highly selective of her charter grounds, luxury charter yacht REFLECTIONS is also well primed for those after some serious sunbathing.
Being the first to charter REFLECTIONS, guests will enjoy a luxury experience which has been designed with exclusivity in mind
With a large main salon fitted with plenty of armchairs, a games table, and an end table, it’s clear that REFLECTIONS intends to play the distinguished host.
Contrasting the informal dining option out on the sundeck, the main dining room is flanked by impressive mahogany panelling and large windows allowing a great deal of natural light to spill in.
Capable of accommodating up to eight guests, the yacht comes with one master suite, two doubles, and a single twin. Consistent with the luxury found elsewhere on board, all of the cabins come with en suites and state of the art entertainment systems.
More Yacht Information
Reflections Yacht For Charter
33m Christensen, 1997 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...