Whilst we’ve had a previous season in the Bahamas, and the debut season in the Caribbean, Below Deck Mediterranean will follow a highly entertaining crew as they carry out their duties on luxury charter vacations taking place in Greece.
Unlike the pseudo names used for yachts in earlier seasons, superyacht Ionian Princess reveals her true identity, and is currently available to rent from €145k to €165k (approximately $162k - $185k) per week this summer in Greece, Turkey and other popular areas of the West Mediterranean such as the French Riviera, Corsica and Sardinia.
Like the yacht in Below Deck season 3, Ionian Princess features an impressive variety of amenities sure to keep every kind of guest satisfied.
As we prepare ourselves for some more suitably amplified drama on the water, why not take a look inside the Below Deck Mediterranean yacht.
Sophisticated and full of the latest features, Ionian Princess is sure to keep the cast of Below Deck Mediterranean busy this season
The interior of Ionian Princess is highly opulent, with a sleek black and gold colour scheme running throughout all of the social and private spaces.
With glossy mahogany adorning the walls throughout the yacht, she is effortlessly classy, meaning that the cast of Below Deck Mediterranean will have their work cut out for them when attempting to deliver the kind of premier service which befits her design.
Like the yacht in Below Deck season 2, Ionian Princess is presently for sale, with a current asking price of just over $16m.
As much about entertaining as she is accommodating for her elite guests, the yacht in Below Deck Mediterranean features a private study attached to the expansive master suite.
For relaxing, her main salon is outfitted with an impressive arrangement of seating and sofas for all the guests to unwind in- a spot the Below Deck cast will become familiar with as they serve up some drinks after hours.
Likewise, the highly formal dining space demands a five-star dinner service when it comes to mealtimes, a challenge the crew will no doubt have to step up to if they’re to keep their guests satisifed.
As well her elegant and highly furnished interior, luxury charter yacht Ionian Princess has one of the largest sundecks for a yacht of her size.
Complete with a Jacuzzi situated on the upper deck, guests are able to enjoy unobstructed views from a truly enviable position. Similarly, the impressive range of al fresco dining options mean that meals can be enjoyed in the shade, with a cool sea breeze- the only way to eat in the Mediterranean, obviously.
At the rear end of the yacht, guests are able to effortlessly board a number of Jet Skis, dive into the water with snorkelling gear, or even climb aboard a kayak to set out exploring for themselves.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...