Whilst we’ve had a previous season in the Bahamas, and the debut season in the Caribbean, Below Deck Mediterranean will follow a highly entertaining crew as they carry out their duties on luxury charter vacations taking place in Greece.
Unlike the pseudo names used for yachts in earlier seasons, superyacht Ionian Princess reveals her true identity, and is currently available to rent from €145k to €165k (approximately $162k - $185k) per week this summer in Greece, Turkey and other popular areas of the West Mediterranean such as the French Riviera, Corsica and Sardinia.
Like the yacht in Below Deck season 3, Ionian Princess features an impressive variety of amenities sure to keep every kind of guest satisfied.
As we prepare ourselves for some more suitably amplified drama on the water, why not take a look inside the Below Deck Mediterranean yacht.
Sophisticated and full of the latest features, Ionian Princess is sure to keep the cast of Below Deck Mediterranean busy this season
The interior of Ionian Princess is highly opulent, with a sleek black and gold colour scheme running throughout all of the social and private spaces.
With glossy mahogany adorning the walls throughout the yacht, she is effortlessly classy, meaning that the cast of Below Deck Mediterranean will have their work cut out for them when attempting to deliver the kind of premier service which befits her design.
Like the yacht in Below Deck season 2, Ionian Princess is presently for sale, with a current asking price of just over $16m.
As much about entertaining as she is accommodating for her elite guests, the yacht in Below Deck Mediterranean features a private study attached to the expansive master suite.
For relaxing, her main salon is outfitted with an impressive arrangement of seating and sofas for all the guests to unwind in- a spot the Below Deck cast will become familiar with as they serve up some drinks after hours.
Likewise, the highly formal dining space demands a five-star dinner service when it comes to mealtimes, a challenge the crew will no doubt have to step up to if they’re to keep their guests satisifed.
As well her elegant and highly furnished interior, luxury charter yacht Ionian Princess has one of the largest sundecks for a yacht of her size.
Complete with a Jacuzzi situated on the upper deck, guests are able to enjoy unobstructed views from a truly enviable position. Similarly, the impressive range of al fresco dining options mean that meals can be enjoyed in the shade, with a cool sea breeze- the only way to eat in the Mediterranean, obviously.
At the rear end of the yacht, guests are able to effortlessly board a number of Jet Skis, dive into the water with snorkelling gear, or even climb aboard a kayak to set out exploring for themselves.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...