As the official superyacht lineup for FLIBS 2019 continues to grow, YachtCharterFleet is actively monitoring the fleet. According to our yacht tracking system, superyachts are beginning to set course for Florida.
Kicking off from October 30, the 60th edition of FLIBS will be bringing hundreds of boats and thousands of attendees to Fort Lauderdale. Of the 1,200 vessels on display, around 230 superyachts (over 78ft) are expected to be in attendance based on our data data from last year.
Our latest intelligence data shows that 170 yachts have announced their intention to attend the show to date. We are actively monitoring their status, and it would appear that a number of yachts have started to make the journey to Fort Lauderdale.
While many luxury yachts will be making the journey from the Mediterranean independently, several have chosen to be transported via yacht transportation vessels.
Dockwise Yacht Transport's (DYT) semi-submersible superyacht transportation vessel 'Yacht Express' left Genoa last week and is currently in the North Atlantic Sea. She is due to arrive in Port Eveglades in the USA on the 21st October.
Of the vessels on display, around 230 superyachts are expected to be in attendance.
EXCELLENCE is currently en route, marking her first transatlantic voyage. She berthed briefly in Madiera before heading onwards to Florida last week.
She is expected to be one of the most eye-catching yachts at the show, with her spaceship-style exteriors and large segments of glazing.
The majority of larger yachts are making their way across the Atlantic on their own hulls.
The largest yacht to attend the show will be 311ft (95m) motor yacht MADSUMMER and she began her journey two weeks ago. She is set to impress at FLIBS with her elegant Harrison Eidsgaard exteriors, alongside her playful Laura Sessa Romboli interior styling.
The 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO is also completing the journey on her own hull. She has only recently begun her journey, passing throught the straight of Gibraltar two days ago.
YachtCharterFleet is proving the most up-to-date live information on the fleet of superyachts attending FLIBS 2019. For more information, bookmark the link below:
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...