As the official superyacht lineup for FLIBS 2019 continues to grow, YachtCharterFleet is actively monitoring the fleet. According to our yacht tracking system, superyachts are beginning to set course for Florida.
Kicking off from October 30, the 60th edition of FLIBS will be bringing hundreds of boats and thousands of attendees to Fort Lauderdale. Of the 1,200 vessels on display, around 230 superyachts (over 78ft) are expected to be in attendance based on our data data from last year.
Our latest intelligence data shows that 170 yachts have announced their intention to attend the show to date. We are actively monitoring their status, and it would appear that a number of yachts have started to make the journey to Fort Lauderdale.
Superyachts en-route to FLIBS from the Mediterranean
While many luxury yachts will be making the journey from the Mediterranean independently, several have chosen to be transported via yacht transportation vessels.
Dockwise Yacht Transport's (DYT) semi-submersible superyacht transportation vessel 'Yacht Express' left Genoa last week and is currently in the North Atlantic Sea. She is due to arrive in Port Eveglades in the USA on the 21st October.
Of the vessels on display, around 230 superyachts are expected to be in attendance.
EXCELLENCE is currently en route, marking her first transatlantic voyage. She berthed briefly in Madiera before heading onwards to Florida last week.
She is expected to be one of the most eye-catching yachts at the show, with her spaceship-style exteriors and large segments of glazing.
The majority of larger yachts are making their way across the Atlantic on their own hulls.
The largest yacht to attend the show will be 311ft (95m) motor yacht MADSUMMER and she began her journey two weeks ago. She is set to impress at FLIBS with her elegant Harrison Eidsgaard exteriors, alongside her playful Laura Sessa Romboli interior styling.
The 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO is also completing the journey on her own hull. She has only recently begun her journey, passing throught the straight of Gibraltar two days ago.
YachtCharterFleet is proving the most up-to-date live information on the fleet of superyachts attending FLIBS 2019. For more information, bookmark the link below:
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.