Now available to charter for the first time ever, W is fresh from a refit that's left her with a host of technical upgrades, refreshed interiors, a brand new hull color and an additional cabin.
The motor yacht was relaunched from Feadship's facilities in July this year to much acclaim. Her refit centred around a very specific brief and the Owner has stated that she has maintained her 'Feadship pedigree' throughout the refit process.
She is currently available to book for a winter getaway in a number of alluring destinations. From the sandy cays of the Bahamas to the tropical paradise that awaits in the Virgin Islands, this part of the world offers the perfect opportunity to unwind, destress and reconnect with loved ones.
Her ample alfresco areas combined with her expansive toy chest and laid-back, yet sophisticated interior styling make W ideal for cruising in these regions.
She is crowned by a large sundeck complete with a generous lounging area on the aft, shaded dining amidships and a sleek bar and jacuzzi positioned forward. Designed to be the social hub on board, this space is well-appointed and will cater to the need of every charter guest.
Designed to be the social hub on board, the sundeck is well-appointed and will cater to the need of every charter guest.
There are further spots to dine, unwind and soak up the sun across her lower decks, with a thoughtfully laid-out indoor-outdoor formal dining arrangement on the upper deck aft.
As well as her deck areas, W also gives you the chance to get even closer to the water thanks to a large swim platform that provides easy access to the sea.
Her range of water toys and accessories includes Jet-Skis, kayaks, sail boats, Seabobs, paddleboards and scuba diving equipment for rendez-vous dive sessions. She even has a slide, beach games and bikes for exploring on shore.
Originally launched as LARISA in 2013, W now offers accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins.
Each cabin is refined and inviting with an overarching contemporary theme. Warm woods feature throughout the yacht's interiors, alongside a coffee and cream color palette, Hermes soft furnishings, discreet lighting bars and geometric patterns that add a chic edge.
Luxury yacht W is a great charter yacht for a variety of different charter configurations and she's equally well-suited to rest and recreation as she is to fun in the sun.
After an action-packed day at sea, there's plenty of opportunities for guests to enjoy movie nights or cocktails below a star-studded sky.
Whether you choose to vacation with your family or your friends, W is a great charter yacht for a variety of different charter configurations and she's equally well-suited to rest and recreation as she is to fun in the sun.
Her flexible cruising regions means you can opt to venture further afield or stay closer to the US mainland this winter.
The USVI's are an oasis of lush green islands and blindingly blue bays, while Antigua is a playground for snorkellers and is home to countless sandy beaches where you can enjoy beachside dining.
Alternatively, the cosmopolitan glamour of Miami makes it a lovely charter destination, with plenty of scope for itineraries up and down the coast and some outstanding game fishing across the region.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed