Expedition Yacht SAFIRA Returns to the Global Charter Fleet
A true global explorer, SAFIRA was delivered by the Florida-based yard in 2013 and embodies an incredible, environmentally conscious approach to superyachting. But, in addition to her reduced carbon footprint, she is also remarkably suited to cruising the Caribbean in style, comfort and luxury.
Among the yacht’s green credentials are fuel efficient engines and electrical generators, decks made of Esthec - a composite Dutch product that is ecologically sound both in manufacture and maintenance – and a GPS-enabled Quantum Zero dynamic positioning system, which allows her to stay in place without dropping anchor on delicate eco-systems such as coral.
Whether exploring hotspots such as St Barts and St Lucia or discovering the lesser-known delights of the Virgin Islands, guests will be able to take in all the views from the yacht’s sundeck, designed with an emphasis on outdoor living and sure to become the daytime hub of a private yacht charter.
Unwind in the spa pool forward as an adjacent pair of cocktail tables enables socialising in and out of the water, while a bar and other comfortable seating areas offer even more options for taking some time out with a good book or spending quality time with friends and family.
Designed by Westhoff Interiors, the interior styling of charter yacht SAFIRA is soothing and elegant, with forest-certified sapele cabinetry and reclaimed oak floors, finished in ebony. After an interior refresh in 2015, all the soft furnishings and wall coverings are now off-white in hue for a more understated vibe.
In the main salon, two large sofas and armchairs mirror each other to port and starboard for a large, sociable lounge aft, while a 12-seater table forward provides a formal dining setup. A light and airy upper lounge features all-white walls, several seating areas and a well-stocked bar.
The full-beam master suite is located amidships on the lower deck, joined by two double cabins and two twin cabins forward. Other guest areas on board include a gym situated aft of the bridge complete with a treadmill, weight bench, dumbbells and stationary bike for those looking to keep up their fitness regime while at sea.
Water toys available on the expedition yacht include paddle boards, sea scooters, kayaks, wakeboards, an inflatable trampoline, towable toys, a full beach setup with teak chairs, a table and gazebo, and rendezvous diving gear, ensuring guests have multiple ways to enjoy their cruising grounds.
the interior styling of charter yacht SAFIRA is soothing and elegant, with forest-certified sapele cabinetry and reclaimed oak floors
More Yacht Information
Safira Yacht For Charter
39m Newcastle, 2013 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...