YachtCharterFleet can exclusively reveal Below Deck Season 4, premiering in the US later this year, will be set in the Virgin Islands and show favourite Captain Lee Rosbach will make his hotly-anticipated return.
Fans of the hit reality TV show, which chronicles the lives of crew members working aboard a superyacht, will be extremely happy to hear the long-standing Captain will be back at the helm in the eagerly awaited new season.
After starring in the first three seasons of Below Deck, Lee Rosbach is a firm favourite with viewers and will be heading up a yet-to-be-revealed crew as they sail around the stunning Virgin Islands, serving a whole host of different charter guests.
The return to the Caribbean, follows season 3’s run in the Bahamas, when all the action took place on board superyacht EROS.
When the series originally premiered in 2013, it was set throughout the Caribbean on board superyacht HONOR and, one year later, season two was filmed in the British Virgin Islands on board superyacht OHANA.
As well as catching a rare insight of life on board a luxury yacht, viewers will also be able to take in the dream destination of the Virgin Islands. Before this airs, however, a spin-off show named Below Deck Mediterranean will premiere in May, unveiling the cruising grounds of Greece.
View the Below Deck Mediterranean trailer for a sneak peak of what’s in store.
After starring in the first three seasons of Below Deck, Captain Lee Rosbach is a firm favourite with viewers
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed