With a race circuit that passes directly in front of Port Hercules marina, the Monaco Grand Prix wouldn’t be complete without a selection of luxury yachts lined up opposite the track to soak up the high-octane racing action.
While it is too late to book a private yacht charter, there are still some tickets available on board the best superyachts offering trackside berths and VIP hospitality.
What to expect from the Monaco Grand Prix 2019:
Those watching the Grand Prix from a superyacht can expect even more thrills and excitement from the Grand Prix this year. So far, Mercedes has been the team to beat- but former Formula One driver Jenson Button believes that Monaco will be the race which shake things up in the championship.
“The next couple of races [will be] definitely mixing it up, and that changes the mindset of those teams and also of Mercedes’ drivers.” He told told Sky F1.
The next couple of races [will be] definitely mixing it up.
Both driving for Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton and Valaterri Bottas have mopped up first and second place in every Grand Prix of the Championship so far, with Hamilton currently maintaining the lead with 26 points.
“Monaco is probably a circuit at which they’re still probably going to be very quick.” Button continued. “But you will have the Red Bulls, Max is going to be there.”
Coming in third place on the leaderboard is Max Verstappen, driving for Red Bull, and it’s looking likely he’ll be the one to switch things up in Monaco.
“If Max gets Saturday right and doesn’t shunt in qualifying we all know how quick he is, and especially around street circuits. So they’ll be there fighting with them.” Button said.
Mercedes last won the Monaco Grand Prix in 2016. In 2017, Sebastien Vettel, driving for Ferrari took home the gold, and last year’s Monaco winner was Daniel Ricciardo for Red Bull. Mercedes has a total of 7 wins at the Monaco Grand Prix so far, while Ferrari has 10.
Step on board a yacht at the Monaco Grand Prix 2019
Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Hospitality deals are the ultimate way to watch the races in a social setting, networking with fellow Grand Prix attendees and enjoying the buzz of Formula One.
While all Yacht Hospitality Packages are different, the best offer a premium trackside berth with clear views over the cars tearing around the racetrack. Read our guide on the Best Yacht Hospitality Packages at the Monaco Grand Prix.
During the day, those on board can expect free-flowing champagne, a lively atmosphere and a spread of gourmet food. You can unwind and watch the races from anywhere on board, with screens throughout the interior of the yacht and a dedicated crew on hand to ensure you have everything you need.
Monaco Grand Prix Yacht Hospitality packages are the ultimate way to watch the races in a social setting.
The best Yacht Hospitality Packages also offer Q and A sessions with famous F1 drivers, providing some excellent insight and behind-the-scenes stories from the world of Formula One racing.
As the races draw to a close, the party ambience begins to amp up a notch. Exclusive entertainment includes appearances from famous DJs spinning the decks and music acts giving intimate on-board performances.
Expect dazzling lights, unbeatable party vibes and plenty of drinks to ensure a memorable night partying in the heart of Monaco.
Practise races begin tomorrow, on Thursday 23, while the Grand Prix will take to the track on Sunday 26.
To learn more, click below for help to plan your perfect VIP Yacht Hospitality Package for the F1 Monaco Grand Prix.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.