Spanning 90 metres in length, Lauren L is teaming with luxurious facilities, expansive entertainment areas and no-end of style. She is one of the few luxury yachts of her size available for charter in the exotic waters of South East Asia this winter and is an exceptional option for cruising in the region.
Yachts of Lauren L’s calibre rarely visit Vietnam but, loaded with historic interest, majestic mountains and national parks, ravishing sandy beaches and fascinating cities, the country is well worth a visit.
Unforgettable experiences include exploring the surreal seascape of limestone islands in Halong Bay, cruising the Khanh Hoa province with its deep lagoons and sun-kissed beaches, and diving and snorkelling in the marine-rich waters of the dazzling Con Dao islands.
Island-hopping adventures, meanwhile, are to be had in the picture-perfect archipelago of the Philippines and, with more than 7,000 islands to choose from, there’s one for every taste.
Those with a sense of adventure will also be at home here. Surfing breaks foam on both coasts, there are no-end of dive sites to choose from, northern Palawan is perfect for sea kayaking and Boracay is a world-class kiteboarding destination while, on land, trekking opportunities through rice terraces abound.
But, wherever you cruise aboard luxury yacht Lauren L, she will be able to fulfil all the wishes of you and your charter party which, with 20 sophisticated staterooms on board, can tally up to 36 guests.
For daytime relaxation on your yacht charter, head to the sundeck where a Jacuzzi, ample seating, sun loungers and a shaded bar await your discovery. Guests can then continue to wind down in the large spa, equipped with a beauty salon, steam room, sauna, and aromatherapy and massage rooms.
After a day at sea, guests can then catch up over a delicious alfresco meal on the upper deck aft. This area can, in fact, host up to 48 guests for formal dinners and, if you desire an even larger event charter, up to 300 guests can be invited on board for a glitzy party.
Lauren L is one of the few charter yachts available in South East Asia this winter but is an exceptional option for cruising the exotic region
For a refined yet laidback atmosphere, head into the main salon where intimate seating areas are joined by a full bar and grand piano. This is the perfect atmosphere to enjoy a nightcap.
The principal charterer can then retreat to a 110-square-metre suite. A haven of peace and tranquillity, it includes a private office and its own balcony. The other cabins, meanwhile, boast similar classic styling and much attention to detail.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a touch-and-go helipad, a conference room and library, a playroom for children and a line-up of the latest water toys. Pick from WaveRunners, SeaBobs, a Flyboard and an inflatable water slide.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.