Spanning 90 metres in length, Lauren L is teaming with luxurious facilities, expansive entertainment areas and no-end of style. She is one of the few luxury yachts of her size available for charter in the exotic waters of South East Asia this winter and is an exceptional option for cruising in the region.
Yachts of Lauren L’s calibre rarely visit Vietnam but, loaded with historic interest, majestic mountains and national parks, ravishing sandy beaches and fascinating cities, the country is well worth a visit.
Unforgettable experiences include exploring the surreal seascape of limestone islands in Halong Bay, cruising the Khanh Hoa province with its deep lagoons and sun-kissed beaches, and diving and snorkelling in the marine-rich waters of the dazzling Con Dao islands.
Island-hopping adventures, meanwhile, are to be had in the picture-perfect archipelago of the Philippines and, with more than 7,000 islands to choose from, there’s one for every taste.
Those with a sense of adventure will also be at home here. Surfing breaks foam on both coasts, there are no-end of dive sites to choose from, northern Palawan is perfect for sea kayaking and Boracay is a world-class kiteboarding destination while, on land, trekking opportunities through rice terraces abound.
But, wherever you cruise aboard luxury yacht Lauren L, she will be able to fulfil all the wishes of you and your charter party which, with 20 sophisticated staterooms on board, can tally up to 36 guests.
For daytime relaxation on your yacht charter, head to the sundeck where a Jacuzzi, ample seating, sun loungers and a shaded bar await your discovery. Guests can then continue to wind down in the large spa, equipped with a beauty salon, steam room, sauna, and aromatherapy and massage rooms.
After a day at sea, guests can then catch up over a delicious alfresco meal on the upper deck aft. This area can, in fact, host up to 48 guests for formal dinners and, if you desire an even larger event charter, up to 300 guests can be invited on board for a glitzy party.
Lauren L is one of the few charter yachts available in South East Asia this winter but is an exceptional option for cruising the exotic region
For a refined yet laidback atmosphere, head into the main salon where intimate seating areas are joined by a full bar and grand piano. This is the perfect atmosphere to enjoy a nightcap.
The principal charterer can then retreat to a 110-square-metre suite. A haven of peace and tranquillity, it includes a private office and its own balcony. The other cabins, meanwhile, boast similar classic styling and much attention to detail.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a touch-and-go helipad, a conference room and library, a playroom for children and a line-up of the latest water toys. Pick from WaveRunners, SeaBobs, a Flyboard and an inflatable water slide.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...