With the crowds dispersing and the glittering waters being sparsely populated, there’s arguably no better time to vacation in the East Mediterranean than late summer.
Indeed, though the party scene may have left the region, the warm and dry climate sticks around through September and October, allowing charterers the chance to experience its charms in uninterrupted quiet.
So, whether it’s old timey ports, sequestered beaches, or simply a slower pace of life which gets you inspired, both Greece and Turkey are sure to satisfy you in time for the winter charter season.
With inviting climates and exceptional coastlines, both Greece and Turkey are perfect late summer charter destinations
With thousands of islands to choose from, and countless idyllic beaches to unwind on, Greece is sure to gratify the discerning charterer.
From quaint anchorages in Sporades, to the glittering shorelines of the Aegean Islands and the indigo blue waters surrounding the Ionian Islands, there’s truly infinite possibilities when it comes to composing your itinerary.
Likewise, the burgeoning infrastructure across Greece means the waters are entirely superyacht-friendly and can be explored in the utmost convenience.
No matter where you charter in Greece, and no matter what your plans are, you’ll be sure to enjoy outstanding food and some of the world’s most historic backdrops.
Blessed with high temperatures which last well into late summer, Turkey offers charterers the opportunity to enjoy a typically Mediterranean climate in waters which are as inviting as they are open.
Truly offering the very best of both worlds, the towns lining the coastline boast a thriving nightlife scene whilst the various bays are home to some truly spectacular dive sites.
For the more culturally inclined, the Tomb of Mausolus- one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World- can be incorporated into a charter itinerary.
With so much discover, and with such a fantastic climate in which to do so, there’s assuredly not many times as great as late summer for getting out to Turkey.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...