With the crowds dispersing and the glittering waters being sparsely populated, there’s arguably no better time to vacation in the East Mediterranean than late summer.
Indeed, though the party scene may have left the region, the warm and dry climate sticks around through September and October, allowing charterers the chance to experience its charms in uninterrupted quiet.
So, whether it’s old timey ports, sequestered beaches, or simply a slower pace of life which gets you inspired, both Greece and Turkey are sure to satisfy you in time for the winter charter season.
With inviting climates and exceptional coastlines, both Greece and Turkey are perfect late summer charter destinations
With thousands of islands to choose from, and countless idyllic beaches to unwind on, Greece is sure to gratify the discerning charterer.
From quaint anchorages in Sporades, to the glittering shorelines of the Aegean Islands and the indigo blue waters surrounding the Ionian Islands, there’s truly infinite possibilities when it comes to composing your itinerary.
Likewise, the burgeoning infrastructure across Greece means the waters are entirely superyacht-friendly and can be explored in the utmost convenience.
No matter where you charter in Greece, and no matter what your plans are, you’ll be sure to enjoy outstanding food and some of the world’s most historic backdrops.
Blessed with high temperatures which last well into late summer, Turkey offers charterers the opportunity to enjoy a typically Mediterranean climate in waters which are as inviting as they are open.
Truly offering the very best of both worlds, the towns lining the coastline boast a thriving nightlife scene whilst the various bays are home to some truly spectacular dive sites.
For the more culturally inclined, the Tomb of Mausolus- one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World- can be incorporated into a charter itinerary.
With so much discover, and with such a fantastic climate in which to do so, there’s assuredly not many times as great as late summer for getting out to Turkey.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...