Enjoy A Late Summer Yacht Charter In Greece And Turkey This Year
With the crowds dispersing and the glittering waters being sparsely populated, there’s arguably no better time to vacation in the East Mediterranean than late summer.
Indeed, though the party scene may have left the region, the warm and dry climate sticks around through September and October, allowing charterers the chance to experience its charms in uninterrupted quiet.
So, whether it’s old timey ports, sequestered beaches, or simply a slower pace of life which gets you inspired, both Greece and Turkey are sure to satisfy you in time for the winter charter season.
With inviting climates and exceptional coastlines, both Greece and Turkey are perfect late summer charter destinations
With thousands of islands to choose from, and countless idyllic beaches to unwind on, Greece is sure to gratify the discerning charterer.
From quaint anchorages in Sporades, to the glittering shorelines of the Aegean Islands and the indigo blue waters surrounding the Ionian Islands, there’s truly infinite possibilities when it comes to composing your itinerary.
Likewise, the burgeoning infrastructure across Greece means the waters are entirely superyacht-friendly and can be explored in the utmost convenience.
No matter where you charter in Greece, and no matter what your plans are, you’ll be sure to enjoy outstanding food and some of the world’s most historic backdrops.
Blessed with high temperatures which last well into late summer, Turkey offers charterers the opportunity to enjoy a typically Mediterranean climate in waters which are as inviting as they are open.
Truly offering the very best of both worlds, the towns lining the coastline boast a thriving nightlife scene whilst the various bays are home to some truly spectacular dive sites.
For the more culturally inclined, the Tomb of Mausolus- one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World- can be incorporated into a charter itinerary.
With so much discover, and with such a fantastic climate in which to do so, there’s assuredly not many times as great as late summer for getting out to Turkey.
SOME YACHTS AVAILABLE FOR CHARTER IN GREECE
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...