Bursting with character and unique charm, AMANDA will play the perfect host to charter guests looking to explore the myriad of islands scattered throughout the cruising grounds of the East Mediterranean.
Launched in 1956 and last refitted in 2018, AMANDA is well-suited to the history-steeped islands and ancient sites of cultural significance around Greece.
What’s more, her knowledgeable and attentive crew have a wealth of experience exploring this region, ensuring guests can get the most out of their Greek yacht charter adventure.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins, with a flexible configuration to allow for up to 12 guests to sleep on board. Located on the lower deck aft and forward, the cabins have been well-furnished to reflect a timeless theme.
Her interiors have a vintage allure, with plenty of glossy dark wood offset by crisp cream and gold fixtures.
The main salon volunteers a sumptuous seating area and TV. Meanwhile, the sundeck’s interior houses the principal dining arrangement, an innovative set-up which allows guests to enjoy their meals while drinking in stunning views of Mediterranean scenery, remote island and Grecian monuments.
AMANDA is well-suited to the history-steeped islands and ancient sites of cultural significance around Greece
There is a second, more relaxed dining option positioned aft, leaving guests totally spoilt for choice. The social hub on board classic yacht AMANDA is set forward, and benefits from optional shading, a bar area, central table and sofa seating.
Since the deck is only 1.5 metres above the sea, guests will feel totally at one with their surrounds while they dine and unwind alfresco. Her decks have been laid with original Burmese teak, giving them a satiny underfoot finish which will only enhance the experience for charterers.
Water-skis are also available for making the most of the cool blue sea.
While chartering in Greece, guests should miss the opportunity to discover the Cyclades. From the iconic blue-and-white houses lining the hills of Santorini, to the world-class restaurants and buzzing bars in Mykonos, this island chain showcases Greece’s lively side.
For something more relaxed, guests should opt for a tour of the Saronic islands. The town of Poros offers lush forests, pristine beaches, cosy cafes and family-run eateries. Meanwhile in Spetses, ancient mansions populate the town, and guests can take a horse-drawn carriage through the streets to admire them up close.
The Ionian islands are also available to charterers on board AMANDA. Sandy beaches can be found throughout this archipelago, with hotspots like Zakynthos and Corfu offering a fascinating insight into the ancient Greek world.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...