Bursting with character and unique charm, AMANDA will play the perfect host to charter guests looking to explore the myriad of islands scattered throughout the cruising grounds of the East Mediterranean.
Launched in 1956 and last refitted in 2018, AMANDA is well-suited to the history-steeped islands and ancient sites of cultural significance around Greece.
What’s more, her knowledgeable and attentive crew have a wealth of experience exploring this region, ensuring guests can get the most out of their Greek yacht charter adventure.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins, with a flexible configuration to allow for up to 12 guests to sleep on board. Located on the lower deck aft and forward, the cabins have been well-furnished to reflect a timeless theme.
Her interiors have a vintage allure, with plenty of glossy dark wood offset by crisp cream and gold fixtures.
The main salon volunteers a sumptuous seating area and TV. Meanwhile, the sundeck’s interior houses the principal dining arrangement, an innovative set-up which allows guests to enjoy their meals while drinking in stunning views of Mediterranean scenery, remote islands and Grecian monuments.
AMANDA is well-suited to the history-steeped islands and ancient sites of cultural significance around Greece
There is a second, more relaxed dining option positioned aft, leaving guests totally spoilt for choice. The social hub on board classic yacht AMANDA is set forward, and benefits from optional shading, a bar area, central table and sofa seating.
Since the deck is only 1.5 metres above the sea, guests will feel totally at one with their surrounds while they dine and unwind alfresco. Her decks have been laid with original Burmese teak, giving them a satiny underfoot finish which will only enhance the experience for charterers.
Water-skis are also available for making the most of the cool blue sea.
While chartering in Greece, guests should miss the opportunity to discover the Cyclades. From the iconic blue-and-white houses lining the hills of Santorini, to the world-class restaurants and buzzing bars in Mykonos, this island chain showcases Greece’s lively side.
For something more relaxed, guests should opt for a tour of the Saronic islands. The town of Poros offers lush forests, pristine beaches, cosy cafes and family-run eateries. Meanwhile in Spetses, ancient mansions populate the town, and guests can take a horse-drawn carriage through the streets to admire them up close.
The Ionian islands are also available to charterers on board AMANDA. Sandy beaches can be found throughout this archipelago, with hotspots like Zakynthos and Corfu offering a fascinating insight into the ancient Greek world.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.