Delivered in 2016, Silver Lining belongs to Christensen’s new HV (high volume) series. An exciting addition to the global charter fleet, guests can now experience her luxurious interiors, incredible comfort and chic deck areas for themselves as part of a luxury yacht charter.
In 2016, she made her debut alongside her sistership, the 49m/160ft superyacht CHASSEUR, at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. Both superyachts maintain the recognisable exterior looks for which the US shipyard is renowned but boast enlarged guests areas throughout their interiors.
A collaboration between the owner and the yard’s décor planner Libby Pipher, superyacht Silver Lining features traditional, high-gloss, black walnut woodwork and classical touches for an extremely opulent atmosphere when cruising in Florida or New England.
Highlights include the stunning stonework in the main salon’s entrance, main lobby and en-suite bathrooms, all created at Christensen’s in-house stone workshop. There is also a huge amount of natural light flooding through large windows, another asset associated with the yard.
In the main salon, charterers can host glittering dinner parties in the extravagant dining area, which is looked over by a trio of sparkling chandeliers, before retreating to the sumptuous armchairs aft for a nightcap.
Or, head to the expansive skylounge above for a more laidback but no less lavish setup. Sip cocktails at the long, marble-topped bar, watch a movie on the widescreen TV or play cards at the games table.
Finish off your day in one of six sophisticated staterooms. Stretching across the main deck forward is a full-beam master suite, with an oversized porthole to port and starboard for wonderful ocean views. There is also a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Opportunities for relaxing and socialising continue onto the large deck areas. Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the sundeck. Soak up the beautiful surrounds while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sunbathe on the surrounding sunpads, and get together with loved ones at the bar and seating area opposite.
Alfresco dining is possible on the upper deck aft, while a secluded lounging area is available on the foredeck. There is also easy access to the swim platform so guests can make the most of the wide selection of on-board water toys.
Opportunities for relaxing and socialising continue onto the large deck areas of superyacht Silver Lining
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...