Expertly fusing classic styling with the latest in modern amenities, the superyacht boasts a broad sundeck and a dedicated beauty salon amongst various other standout features. Refit to an exacting standard in 2008, her richly inviting interior includes a total of 20 cabins to provide accommodation for up to 36 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Whilst she may have began life as a passenger cruise vessel in 2002, LAUREN L is now one of the most commanding superyachts on the charter fleet. Inspired by the best of yachting traditions, her interior communal and guest spaces are finished with ornate furnishings and decorations.
Replete with all of the desired facilities, the superyacht includes a steam room, sauna, aromatherapy room, and a full-size gymnasium. Keen to satisfy the more adventurous guests, there’s also a number of water toys and tenders, as well as an inflatable slide which can be attached to the sundeck.
Totally committed to the experience of being at sea, a collection of loungers and alfresco dining spots line the exterior. Perfect for taking in the surroundings of her winter charter grounds, guests are sure to be struck by any of the destinations she is currently available in.
As one of the largest superyachts available for charter, LAUREN L is sure to deliver a once in a lifetime experience
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.