The elegant 58m/190ft charter yacht ETHEREAL will be available for charter in the beautiful Pacific sailing grounds of the Palau Islands from December onwards.
While her exterior mirrors the classic elegance of traditional sailing yacht lines, the award-winning ETHEREAL represents highly innovative design features tailored to environmentally friendly cruising and is fitted with state-of-the-art technology. Her Royal Huisman pedigree is combined luxurious modern comforts to create the perfect setting for a winter escape in the breathtaking paradise islands of Palau.
ETHEREAL was built in 2009 for an experienced Owner who worked closely with her designers and engineers to produce a ‘green’ sailing yacht capable of operating independently and energy-efficiently for extended periods. She is widely considered one of the most technologically advanced and eco-friendly superyachts on the water – setting new standards in green luxury.
ETHEREAL was built in 2009 for an experienced Owner who worked closely with her designers and engineers to produce a ‘green’ sailing yacht
And luxury is not something that has been compromised on board, with spacious living and dining areas and five beautiful staterooms on offer, to include an impressive master suite featuring a private office, sauna and Jacuzzi. She also offers an extensive range of water toys, from water-skis and wake boards to kayaks and snorkelling equipment to make her idea to exploring above and below the waterline during a Palau Islands yacht charter vacation.
ETHEREAL is available for charter at weekly rates starting from $225,000. Contact your charter broker for further details.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.