With a free calendar this May, Princess AVK is still open for charter at two of the most prestigious events the French Riviera has to offer. What’s more, those taking advantage of her last-minute availability will benefit from a reduced rate of €180,000 per week or €30,000 per day.
Launched by Sunseeker in 2016, she combines the high quality craftsmanship associated with the UK yard with a tranquil interior design and the latest technology. Plus, able to host up to 100 guests in port, she is an ideal choice for glitzy parties and other types of corporate charters.
Running from 17th May, the fortnight-long Cannes Film Festival will be first to get underway, attracting A-listers and superyachts alike to the seaside town of Cannes, before the thrilling action of the Monaco Grand Prix kicks off along the coast in Monaco between 25th and 28th May.
Luxury yacht Princess AVK is perfect for those who want to stand out in port thanks to her bold, aggressive exterior lines, while her deck areas are primed for entertaining.
In particular, the sundeck features modular furniture, which can be tailored to suit any occasion, from celebrity watching while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, enjoying cocktails as racing cars whizz by, dining alfresco under the radar arch, or clearing the area for a dance floor.
Retreat into the interior of the motor yacht, meanwhile, for a soothing beach house vibe. Retaining a deep connection with the outdoors, the main salon boasts balconies that drop down over the ocean and huge windows which flood the space with natural light.
These features also ensure charter guests never miss a moment of the exciting on shore action. Plus, the styling continues into the six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins, and three convertible cabins which serve as either twins or doubles.
A well-stocked water toy box provide even more ways in which guests can be kept entertained on a private yacht charter, from WaveRunners and Jet Skis to two Seabob F5s and a Flyboard. There is even a sauna in the beach club for the utmost relaxation while on board.
Retreat into the interior of motor yacht Princess AVK for a soothing beach house vibe
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.