The magnificent 60m (196’10) Benetti motor yacht Swan is offering significantly reduced rates of $295,000 per week down from $420,000 per week for charters in the Caribbean from the 7th February until mid-April 2014.
Built in 2011 to offer exceptional cruising vacations and high levels of comfort, charter yacht SWAN boasts a vast selection of luxury amenities alongside an experienced and dedicated crew of 15. Her beautiful interior accommodates 12 guests in six spacious staterooms, including an impressive forward facing, full-beam master suite with private owners’ sitting room and separate study. Large windows and skylights combined with elegant furnishings and a neutral colour palette create an atmosphere of space and calm throughout.
SWAN’s ample outdoor areas include all manner of facilities for enjoying Caribbean yacht charters, including an open-air cinema, a private beach club and a huge sundeck featuring Jacuzzi, outdoor bar area, barbecue, gym and plenty space for sun lounging.
charter yacht SWAN boasts a vast selection of luxury amenities alongside an experienced and dedicated crew of 15
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.