The special offer sees Lucky Lady reduce her weekly base rate to $300,000 and gives charterers another reason to escape on board the highly sought-after Oceanco yacht this winter.
With inviting outdoor areas, elegant interiors and a wealth of entertainment facilities, she is an excellent option for celebrating the festive period on board while exploring the wonderful Caribbean waters.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any private yacht charter is the expansive sundeck. Charterers can unwind in the pool, sip cocktails at one of two bars, enjoy a casual al fresco meal, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers and take in gorgeous views from a comfortable seating area in the forward section.
Those who wish to get closer to the glittering waters of the region can head to the drop-down swim platform. From here, a brilliant selection of water toys can be accessed for hours of fun on the water. There is even an inflatable lounge island as well as a beach party set up for tropical Christmas festivities.
Alfresco dining is also available on the upper deck aft. The entire charter party can catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious gourmet dinner cooked by the talented resident chef before retreating for a nightcap in one of the sumptuous seating areas.
Charter yacht Lucky Lady continues to wow throughout the interior. Norwegian birch burl wall panels, mahogany cabinets and handsome stonework combine with a neutral colour palette to create an upscale, timeless environment suitable for both relaxing with the family and entertaining on a grander scale.
Featuring two lounge areas divided by a bar and floor-to-ceiling wine rack, the spacious main salon has been designed with socialising in mind. A separate dining salon is available further forward, while the more laidback skylounge on the deck above boasts a bar, games table and deep settees.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 10 guests in five sophisticated cabins, including an upper deck master suite with 270-degree views, a private terrace and a separate office, and three double cabins and a twin cabin on the lower deck. All guest staterooms have their own seating area.
Guests who wish to get closer to the glittering waters of the region can head to the drop-down swim platform
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.