Cinquanta 50 was delivered in 2014 by Admiral Yachts and has never been chartered before. A wonderful blend of old and new, she sports traditional lines with a raised pilothouse design, but has a sleek modern profile.
Sleeping nine guests in four cabins, her expansive main deck windows are perfect for taking in the bewitching views a luxury yacht charter in this part of the world offers.
A wonderful blend of old and new, she sports traditional lines with a raised pilothouse design, but has a sleek modern profile.
Perfect for families who want some quality time together, Cinquanta 50 sports numerous places to escape, relax and soak up the sun, including one of the largest sun decks you'll find on a yacht of this size.
Her expansive main deck windows are perfect for taking in the bewitching views a luxury yacht charter in this part of the world offers.
Inside, at mid-ship, the bulwark gets lowered to deck level. This leaves space off of the beautiful main saloon for a panoramic balcony meaning the charter party can enjoy dinner with a wonderful sea view.
The main deck also features full-height windows, ensuring her interiors are flooded with natural light and plays host to a children’s playroom that doubles up as a cinema room.
Leather, fine joinery and stainless steel details give her bespoke interiors an elegant and refined feel.
After a busy day exploring the delights of the Mediterranean, Cinquanta 50 can accommodate nine guests in four lower deck staterooms including two guest cabins, a large VIP suite and a full-beam master suite.
If you’d like to be one of the first to charter M/Y Cinquanta 50 in the Mediterranean please contact your yacht charter broker.
If you are interested in exploring the sun-saturated area, you can also view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed