Available for only a limited time this summer, the brand new S/Y OHANA is the key to an unforgettable charter vacation experience. Imagine waking every morning surrounded by sparkling blue oceans, islands fringed with gently waving palms and empty, unspoilt beaches of pure white sand. Soak up the sun or snorkel in the pristine waters. In the afternoon, visit a remote Tahitian village and experience the true French Polynesian hospitality.
Edmiston yachts is offering Sail Yacht Ohana for charter between 1-25th June 2013 in the French Polynesian Islands at € 160,000 per week plus expenses.
Designed by Dubois Naval Architects, S/Y OHANA is the eighth Dubois design, built at the New Zealand yard. Complementing her modern lines and timeless design is an equally beautiful interior, styled by her owner who drew on a fresh and clean palette, with joinery work in whitewashed oak, to create a modern interior with natural colours.
One of the most romanticized regions on earth, the idyllic islands of French Polynesia have long captured the world’s imagination with their tropical landscapes, white-sand beaches, shallow lagoons, crystal clear azure waters, and dramatic mountains shooting up out of the ocean. With Gaugin’s paintings and the iconic over-water bungalows defining the imagery of these islands, you’ll find the reality even more stunning than your expectations
One of the most romanticized regions on earth, the idyllic islands of French Polynesia have long captured the world’s imagination with their tropical landscapes
You could easily spend weeks drifting amongst the islands, diving along vibrant coral reefs with all manner of fish and marine life, wading through the clearest waters you’ve ever encountered across a soft white seabed, relaxing on your own private palm-fringed motus, hiking through dense jungle until you happen upon ancient petroglyphs and sacred sites, and befriending the locals over fresh fish and traditional woodcarvings. After all, there’s a reason these islands have long been considered paradise.
OVERVIEW OF THE SOCIETY ISLANDS
French Polynesia’s most famous collection of islands, the Society Islands include such romanticized, idyllic destinations as Tahiti and Bora Bora. As you sail between islands, you’ll encounter dramatic mountain peaks over 7,000 feet high, giant curls of turquoise surf breaks, reefs protecting crystalline lagoons and deserted white-sand beaches, deep valleys of lush tropical rainforests, and flat coastal fields of taro and flowers.
With uncrowded ports, excellent and abundant anchorages, and a superb tropical climate for most of the year, the Sirens of the South Pacific offer the perfect blend of ocean and lagoon sailing.
TAHITI (SOCIETY ISLAND GROUP)
An island so internationally renowned for its idyllic beauty that it has lent its name to the entirety of French Polynesia in colloquial language, Tahiti has a dramatic landscape of towering mountains, deep valleys, and cascading waterfalls, all covered with lush rainforest and vibrant tropical flowers. In this exotic interior, go for treks and 4x4 safaris through the jungle in search of burial caves, hidden grottoes, the lava tubes of Hitiaa, and the waterfalls at Tiarei. Hit the links on the island’s championship golf course, go horseback riding along pristine white beaches, explore the are by private helicopter excursion, and take advantage of the gorgeous warm waters to spend your time water-skiing, snorkeling, diving, and deep sea fishing. In the capital of Papeete, you’ll find bustling markets(including the over 150-year-old Le Marché), worldclass restaurants, pearl shops, museums, nightclubs and boutiques. Visit museums like the Museum of Tahiti to delve into Polynesian history in culture,and the Gaugin Museum at the Harrison SmithBotanical Gardens to see many of the painter’s sketches and documents of his time on the islands.
la la la
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...