Scheduled to launch in January 2018, December Six is the second build in Custom Line Ferretti’s new Navetta series. After she hits the water, you can be among the first to charter this stunning new build in some of the world’s hottest cruising grounds.
Available across the Mediterranean, from the glamourous hub of the French Riviera to the idyllic islands of Greece, she will stand out wherever she cruises thanks to her elegant exterior styling from renowned naval architects Zuccon International Project.
Her impressive leisure facilities and unparalleled levels of comfort, meanwhile, ensure all those on board are treated to the utmost luxury, no matter whether fun, relaxation or entertainment is on the agenda.
Head to the sundeck for the best views on board the motor yacht and soak up the beautiful surrounds while taking a dip in the Jacuzzi, sunbathing on the surrounding sunpads or taking refuge in a shaded seating area with a refreshing drink in hand.
The lounging options continue onto the foredeck. With an oversized sunning station and U-shaped seating area, enjoy breakfast here or toast to the sunset in complete seclusion. Whereas, the spacious alfresco dining area on the upper deck aft is perfect for get-togethers with the whole charter party.
Her impressive leisure facilities and unparalleled comfort ensure all those on board are treated to the utmost levels of luxury
Light, fresh and modern, the interior aboard luxury yacht December Six seduces all who step inside. Light oak-coloured wall panels and floorboards are complemented by dark wooden furniture, and no end of natural light floods in through extensive glazing.
A large L-shaped sofa in the main salon invites guests to sit back and relax and, further forward, a sleek table offers a formal setup for hosting dinner parties on a private yacht charter.
The styling continues into five elegant staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite with an office and his and hers en-suite bathrooms, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.