Launched in February by Bilgin, TATIANA is the world’s largest Turkish-built superyacht, and is one of the largest yacht launches of 2020 so far.
A host of amenities make her a superb charter platform, with accommodation for up to 12 guests in eight cabins.
Stand-out features include a cinema suite, spa with sauna facilities and an impressive swimming pool in the beach club, adjoined by a spacious swim platform.
Guests on charter vacation will love the yacht’s beach club, which is home to a swimming pool and large fold-down balconies on both sides of the beam.
The yacht’s interiors come courtesy of H2 Yacht Design, and they are refreshing and contemporary with plenty of rich textures including Macassar ebony, marble and eucalyptus wood.
Guests on a private yacht charter will love the yacht’s beach club, which is home to a swimming pool, bar, and lounge space with large fold down balconies on both sides of the beam, as well as a steam room, massage room and fully equipped gym.
The beach club provides direct access to the main salon, an innovative feature that sets TATIANA apart from the rest.
The yacht's interiors are refreshing and contemporary with plenty of rich textures including Macassar ebony, marble and eucalyptus wood.
Alongside her elegant interiors, the motor yacht has plenty of alfresco deck space where guests can soak up the sun or watch the world float by. Her upper deck volunteers a chic dining set-up, while the sundeck offers a large jacuzzi and variety of seating options where the charter party can get together and enjoy the space to the fullest.
Her accommodation is configured as follows; a private Owner’s deck, two VIP staterooms, four double cabins and a twin cabin. There is an additional cabin forward of the Owner’s suite, which is perfect for those chartering with children.
The yacht will be available across the Mediterranean this summer, cruising in all the most desirable destinations; from the happening hotspots to the quiet coastlines.
She will then be available in the Caribbean. Her cruising regions include the Bahamas, which is the ultimate destination for a Social Distancing Yacht Charter. Endless blue sea and hundreds of soft sandy beaches are just waiting to be explored across this tropical paradise.
Luxury yacht TATIANA will also be available in Cuba, a destination which is off-the-beaten-path for superyachts. Here, you can expect pastel-colored buildings, vintage cars and a truly authentic vacation experience.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed