Blending Benetti’s masterful craftsmanship with a sleek design and a host of on-board amenities to keep everyone entertained, SIETE is perfectly primed for charter vacations in the Bahamas.
With accommodation for 10 guests across five cabins, she is ideal for families looking to get away and soak up some sun over the holidays. Experience the magic of waking up on Christmas morning in a secluded bay and the joy of spending New Year’s Eve in a hot tub under a sky filled with fireworks.
During the day, the sun deck of the motor yacht will be a popular hang-out. Unwind in the spacious Jacuzzi or get comfy on sofa seating while sipping a cocktail from the adjacent wet bar. To accommodate everyone, teak loungers with optional shading are lined up invitingly for those looking to bask in the sun.
The upper and main decks are home a combined total of three al fresco places to dine, which will leave guests spoilt for choice when it comes to the meals they’re sure to enjoy over the festive period. With each one offering sumptuous seating and views over the turquoise ocean, each meal will be a truly memorable experience.
Inside the superyacht, Italian firm Zuretti took care of the classic interiors infused with elegant fabrics, polished wood and stunning oil paintings. She was launched in 2002, but a refit in 2013 has created an elegant and contemporary ambience on board the superyacht.
Over the holidays, the Bahamas will be hot and sunny, offering up cool blue seas and and ivory-white beaches and sandbars. Perfect for children who want to a taste of the rich marine life of the region, there are thriving coral gardens and wildlife including turtles and dolphins waiting to be explored on a private yacht charter. On the shore, guests will find vibrant culture and a laid-back way of life that will ensure their festive vacation will be one to remember forever.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.