A 2009 build from Benetti, she is currently available over the Christmas period but, a popular charter choice, her prime-time gaps are sure to fill-up quickly.
Indeed, her highly refined, sophisticated spaces are well-primed for relaxing, dining and socialising against the idyllic backdrop of the Maldives, resplendent in kaleidoscopic coral reefs, dazzling white-sand beaches and glittering azure waters.
Likewise, she is the perfect platform for exploring the 115 islands that make up the Seychelles, laced with breath-taking vistas of verdant mountain ranges, coconut tree-lined beaches and cascading waterfalls.
Take in these sublime landscapes from the comfort of the sundeck Jacuzzi before drying off in the gorgeous sunshine on the surrounding sunpads or the raised-level aft section, serving as a sunning terrace as well as a touch-and-go helipad.
The sundeck is also home to a circular table for alfresco dining and an expansive collection of gym equipment, where guests can work out accompanied by the on-board personal trainer.
Alfresco dining is also possible around a 14-seater, oval table on the upper deck, while comfortable seating aft makes a great space to sip cocktails as the sun sets and the U-shaped sofa on the main deck aft is ideal for family gatherings.
Designed by Studio Massari, the interior of superyacht MEAMINA blends informality with an intensely intricate yet understated design. Pale and dark woods combine for a light and airy feel, demonstrated best in the main salon, complete with a media centre for cinema nights.
Sophisticated spaces are well-primed for relaxing, dining and socialising against the idyllic backdrop of the Maldives, resplendent in kaleidoscopic coral reefs
A separate dining salon adjoins the salon, and provides a more club-like atmopshere where up to 14 guests can be hosted around a large table inlaid with mother-of-pearl, ebony, boxwood, mahogany and ash marquetrey.
Nightcaps can then be enjoyed in the more relaxed setup of the skylounge, lined with bookshelves and home to a self-playing Yamaha baby grand piano.
After a busy day on the water, charterers can retreat to one of six staterooms, including a split-level master suite with a private study and raised observation lounge, an upper deck VIP cabin, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Completing the elegant interior is an elevator encased with bands of leather and eel skin, whereas a wide swim platform is the perfect finish to the exterior. Here guests can make the most of the vast selection of water toys aboard the motor yacht.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...