A 2009 build from Benetti, she is currently available over the Christmas period but, a popular charter choice, her prime-time gaps are sure to fill-up quickly.
Indeed, her highly refined, sophisticated spaces are well-primed for relaxing, dining and socialising against the idyllic backdrop of the Maldives, resplendent in kaleidoscopic coral reefs, dazzling white-sand beaches and glittering azure waters.
Likewise, she is the perfect platform for exploring the 115 islands that make up the Seychelles, laced with breath-taking vistas of verdant mountain ranges, coconut tree-lined beaches and cascading waterfalls.
Take in these sublime landscapes from the comfort of the sundeck Jacuzzi before drying off in the gorgeous sunshine on the surrounding sunpads or the raised-level aft section, serving as a sunning terrace as well as a touch-and-go helipad.
The sundeck is also home to a circular table for alfresco dining and an expansive collection of gym equipment, where guests can work out accompanied by the on-board personal trainer.
Alfresco dining is also possible around a 14-seater, oval table on the upper deck, while comfortable seating aft makes a great space to sip cocktails as the sun sets and the U-shaped sofa on the main deck aft is ideal for family gatherings.
Designed by Studio Massari, the interior of superyacht MEAMINA blends informality with an intensely intricate yet understated design. Pale and dark woods combine for a light and airy feel, demonstrated best in the main salon, complete with a media centre for cinema nights.
Sophisticated spaces are well-primed for relaxing, dining and socialising against the idyllic backdrop of the Maldives, resplendent in kaleidoscopic coral reefs
A separate dining salon adjoins the salon, and provides a more club-like atmopshere where up to 14 guests can be hosted around a large table inlaid with mother-of-pearl, ebony, boxwood, mahogany and ash marquetrey.
Nightcaps can then be enjoyed in the more relaxed setup of the skylounge, lined with bookshelves and home to a self-playing Yamaha baby grand piano.
After a busy day on the water, charterers can retreat to one of six staterooms, including a split-level master suite with a private study and raised observation lounge, an upper deck VIP cabin, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Completing the elegant interior is an elevator encased with bands of leather and eel skin, whereas a wide swim platform is the perfect finish to the exterior. Here guests can make the most of the vast selection of water toys aboard the motor yacht.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...