A 2009 build from Benetti, she is currently available over the Christmas period but, a popular charter choice, her prime-time gaps are sure to fill-up quickly.
Indeed, her highly refined, sophisticated spaces are well-primed for relaxing, dining and socialising against the idyllic backdrop of the Maldives, resplendent in kaleidoscopic coral reefs, dazzling white-sand beaches and glittering azure waters.
Likewise, she is the perfect platform for exploring the 115 islands that make up the Seychelles, laced with breath-taking vistas of verdant mountain ranges, coconut tree-lined beaches and cascading waterfalls.
Take in these sublime landscapes from the comfort of the sundeck Jacuzzi before drying off in the gorgeous sunshine on the surrounding sunpads or the raised-level aft section, serving as a sunning terrace as well as a touch-and-go helipad.
The sundeck is also home to a circular table for alfresco dining and an expansive collection of gym equipment, where guests can work out accompanied by the on-board personal trainer.
Alfresco dining is also possible around a 14-seater, oval table on the upper deck, while comfortable seating aft makes a great space to sip cocktails as the sun sets and the U-shaped sofa on the main deck aft is ideal for family gatherings.
Designed by Studio Massari, the interior of superyacht MEAMINA blends informality with an intensely intricate yet understated design. Pale and dark woods combine for a light and airy feel, demonstrated best in the main salon, complete with a media centre for cinema nights.
Sophisticated spaces are well-primed for relaxing, dining and socialising against the idyllic backdrop of the Maldives, resplendent in kaleidoscopic coral reefs
A separate dining salon adjoins the salon, and provides a more club-like atmopshere where up to 14 guests can be hosted around a large table inlaid with mother-of-pearl, ebony, boxwood, mahogany and ash marquetrey.
Nightcaps can then be enjoyed in the more relaxed setup of the skylounge, lined with bookshelves and home to a self-playing Yamaha baby grand piano.
After a busy day on the water, charterers can retreat to one of six staterooms, including a split-level master suite with a private study and raised observation lounge, an upper deck VIP cabin, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Completing the elegant interior is an elevator encased with bands of leather and eel skin, whereas a wide swim platform is the perfect finish to the exterior. Here guests can make the most of the vast selection of water toys aboard the motor yacht.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...