Below Deck Season 3 Yacht EROS - Charter Yacht Renamed for TV Show
Motor Yacht EROS has been revealed as the show name for the yacht used in the upcoming season of Below Deck Series 3, set to hit U.S. television screens with a half-hour preview on Monday 10 August at 10pm ET/PT. In usual fashion to the previous two seasons of the hit show, the featured yacht has undergone a name change, usually known as charter yacht 'Mustang Sally.'
Bravo's popular show recording the charter vacations of clients on board a luxury yacht officially returns for the Season 3 premiere on Tuesday 25 August 9 at 9pm ET/PT. As YachtCharterFleet reported in January, the upcoming will follow the lives crew of living and working on board the Trinity charter yacht EROS (aka motor yacht Mustang Sally).
Viewers will be able to enjoy insight to the luxury yacht charter experience, as various clientele rent M/Y EROS in the Bahamas. As seen in the newly released trailer for the show, the summer charter season will be as dramatic as ever, fuelled by champagne, caviar and tropic thunder.
This year's crew will comprise of familiar faces from last season, including Captain Lee Rosbach, Kate Chastain (chief stewardess), Amy Johnson (second stewardess) Eddie Lucas (bosun) and Ben Robinson (Chef), with the new addition of crew members crew members Don Abenante (second engineer/deckhand), Connie Arias (deckhand), Raquel “Rocky” Dakota (third stewardess), Emile Kotze (deckhand) and Leon Walker (Chef).
During the season, the feisty crew on board the $11-million luxury yacht must check their egos at the dock to concentrate fully on providing a first-class service to their guests, who have paid around $35,000 for 3 days on board the well-appointed yacht.
From affairs, firings of crewmembers and technical failures on board EROS, Season 3 appears as if it will be full of drama throughout. As seen in the trailer above, one highlight will be the ongoing tension between Kate and new Chef Leon, causing Captain Lee calls on Chef Ben Robinson for help.
The popular motor yacht EROS usually charters for $175,000 per week, and boasts luxury amenities for 'Below Deck' clientele to enjoy including an 8-person Jacuzzi, deck barbecue, gym and ship-wide music system. She accommodates a total of 11 guests in five cabins, in a spacious layout comprising of a four double cabins and a twin cabin.
For more details on renting M/Y EROS, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available for a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas to enjoy a vacation similar to the guests on Below Deck.
BELOW DECK 3 YACHT:
Mustang Sally Yacht For Charter
49m Trinity Yachts, 2008 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...