Motor Yacht EROS has been revealed as the show name for the yacht used in the upcoming season of Below Deck Series 3, set to hit U.S. television screens with a half-hour preview on Monday 10 August at 10pm ET/PT. In usual fashion to the previous two seasons of the hit show, the featured yacht has undergone a name change, usually known as charter yacht 'Mustang Sally.'
Bravo's popular show recording the charter vacations of clients on board a luxury yacht officially returns for the Season 3 premiere on Tuesday 25 August 9 at 9pm ET/PT. As YachtCharterFleet reported in January, the upcoming will follow the lives crew of living and working on board the Trinity charter yacht EROS (aka motor yacht Mustang Sally).
Viewers will be able to enjoy insight to the luxury yacht charter experience, as various clientele rent M/Y EROS in the Bahamas. As seen in the newly released trailer for the show, the summer charter season will be as dramatic as ever, fuelled by champagne, caviar and tropic thunder.
This year's crew will comprise of familiar faces from last season, including Captain Lee Rosbach, Kate Chastain (chief stewardess), Amy Johnson (second stewardess) Eddie Lucas (bosun) and Ben Robinson (Chef), with the new addition of crew members crew members Don Abenante (second engineer/deckhand), Connie Arias (deckhand), Raquel “Rocky” Dakota (third stewardess), Emile Kotze (deckhand) and Leon Walker (Chef).
During the season, the feisty crew on board the $11-million luxury yacht must check their egos at the dock to concentrate fully on providing a first-class service to their guests, who have paid around $35,000 for 3 days on board the well-appointed yacht.
From affairs, firings of crewmembers and technical failures on board EROS, Season 3 appears as if it will be full of drama throughout. As seen in the trailer above, one highlight will be the ongoing tension between Kate and new Chef Leon, causing Captain Lee calls on Chef Ben Robinson for help.
The popular motor yacht EROS usually charters for $175,000 per week, and boasts luxury amenities for 'Below Deck' clientele to enjoy including an 8-person Jacuzzi, deck barbecue, gym and ship-wide music system. She accommodates a total of 11 guests in five cabins, in a spacious layout comprising of a four double cabins and a twin cabin.
For more details on renting M/Y EROS, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available for a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas to enjoy a vacation similar to the guests on Below Deck.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...