Motor Yacht EROS has been revealed as the show name for the yacht used in the upcoming season of Below Deck Series 3, set to hit U.S. television screens with a half-hour preview on Monday 10 August at 10pm ET/PT. In usual fashion to the previous two seasons of the hit show, the featured yacht has undergone a name change, usually known as charter yacht 'Mustang Sally.'
Bravo's popular show recording the charter vacations of clients on board a luxury yacht officially returns for the Season 3 premiere on Tuesday 25 August 9 at 9pm ET/PT. As YachtCharterFleet reported in January, the upcoming will follow the lives crew of living and working on board the Trinity charter yacht EROS (aka motor yacht Mustang Sally).
Viewers will be able to enjoy insight to the luxury yacht charter experience, as various clientele rent M/Y EROS in the Bahamas. As seen in the newly released trailer for the show, the summer charter season will be as dramatic as ever, fuelled by champagne, caviar and tropic thunder.
This year's crew will comprise of familiar faces from last season, including Captain Lee Rosbach, Kate Chastain (chief stewardess), Amy Johnson (second stewardess) Eddie Lucas (bosun) and Ben Robinson (Chef), with the new addition of crew members crew members Don Abenante (second engineer/deckhand), Connie Arias (deckhand), Raquel “Rocky” Dakota (third stewardess), Emile Kotze (deckhand) and Leon Walker (Chef).
During the season, the feisty crew on board the $11-million luxury yacht must check their egos at the dock to concentrate fully on providing a first-class service to their guests, who have paid around $35,000 for 3 days on board the well-appointed yacht.
From affairs, firings of crewmembers and technical failures on board EROS, Season 3 appears as if it will be full of drama throughout. As seen in the trailer above, one highlight will be the ongoing tension between Kate and new Chef Leon, causing Captain Lee calls on Chef Ben Robinson for help.
The popular motor yacht EROS usually charters for $175,000 per week, and boasts luxury amenities for 'Below Deck' clientele to enjoy including an 8-person Jacuzzi, deck barbecue, gym and ship-wide music system. She accommodates a total of 11 guests in five cabins, in a spacious layout comprising of a four double cabins and a twin cabin.
For more details on renting M/Y EROS, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available for a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas to enjoy a vacation similar to the guests on Below Deck.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.