Motor Yacht EROS has been revealed as the show name for the yacht used in the upcoming season of Below Deck Series 3, set to hit U.S. television screens with a half-hour preview on Monday 10 August at 10pm ET/PT. In usual fashion to the previous two seasons of the hit show, the featured yacht has undergone a name change, usually known as charter yacht 'Mustang Sally.'
Bravo's popular show recording the charter vacations of clients on board a luxury yacht officially returns for the Season 3 premiere on Tuesday 25 August 9 at 9pm ET/PT. As YachtCharterFleet reported in January, the upcoming will follow the lives crew of living and working on board the Trinity charter yacht EROS (aka motor yacht Mustang Sally).
Viewers will be able to enjoy insight to the luxury yacht charter experience, as various clientele rent M/Y EROS in the Bahamas. As seen in the newly released trailer for the show, the summer charter season will be as dramatic as ever, fuelled by champagne, caviar and tropic thunder.
This year's crew will comprise of familiar faces from last season, including Captain Lee Rosbach, Kate Chastain (chief stewardess), Amy Johnson (second stewardess) Eddie Lucas (bosun) and Ben Robinson (Chef), with the new addition of crew members crew members Don Abenante (second engineer/deckhand), Connie Arias (deckhand), Raquel “Rocky” Dakota (third stewardess), Emile Kotze (deckhand) and Leon Walker (Chef).
During the season, the feisty crew on board the $11-million luxury yacht must check their egos at the dock to concentrate fully on providing a first-class service to their guests, who have paid around $35,000 for 3 days on board the well-appointed yacht.
From affairs, firings of crewmembers and technical failures on board EROS, Season 3 appears as if it will be full of drama throughout. As seen in the trailer above, one highlight will be the ongoing tension between Kate and new Chef Leon, causing Captain Lee calls on Chef Ben Robinson for help.
The popular motor yacht EROS usually charters for $175,000 per week, and boasts luxury amenities for 'Below Deck' clientele to enjoy including an 8-person Jacuzzi, deck barbecue, gym and ship-wide music system. She accommodates a total of 11 guests in five cabins, in a spacious layout comprising of a four double cabins and a twin cabin.
For more details on renting M/Y EROS, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or browse all superyachts available for a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas to enjoy a vacation similar to the guests on Below Deck.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...