Providing a rare, if slightly exaggerated, glimpse into the running of a private yacht charter, Below Deck Mediterranean will be hitting the screen after the success of its two previous seasons and the original, Caribbean-based Below Deck, which has run for four seasons.
Named after an island in Thailand, Talisman Maiton is this season’s superyacht of choice. Unlike other yachts featured on the show, which took on a false identity, she will be appearing under her real name.
Launched by Turquoise in 2006 and refitted in 2014, she is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck or Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities. For more details, read Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 yacht ‘Tailisman Maiton’.
Among her standout features are a sundeck spa pool, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a dedicated observation deck, which allows charter guests to properly immerse themselves in their surroundings.
Talisman Maiton is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities
Also impressive is her timeless and elegant interior. A number of social areas are scattered throughout and they are sure to feature throughout the course of the Bravo TV series as the show captures charterers living the luxury yachting lifestyle.
It will also provide a deeper insight into the crew dynamics. Alongside Captain Sandy Yawn, chief stewardess Hannah Ferrier and chef Adam Glick will also be back, joined by a whole bunch of new faces as they navigate the Italian coastline.
Guaranteed to totally grip viewers, the highly-anticipated Below Deck Mediterranean is sure to keep fans of the franchise satisfied until the original Below Deck returns for a fifth season in September of this year.
Who’s ready for Below Deck Med ep 1 at 9pm on @bravotv on Tuesday!! 2 days to go!!! #belowdeck #belowdeckmed #bravo #51minds #realitytv #travelgram #instagramers #instatraveling #yachtlife #instagold #instalove #instadaily #makingmemories #wanderlust #instagood #nofilter #traveller #yachtlife #italy
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...