Providing a rare, if slightly exaggerated, glimpse into the running of a private yacht charter, Below Deck Mediterranean will be hitting the screen after the success of its two previous seasons and the original, Caribbean-based Below Deck, which has run for four seasons.
Named after an island in Thailand, Talisman Maiton is this season’s superyacht of choice. Unlike other yachts featured on the show, which took on a false identity, she will be appearing under her real name.
Launched by Turquoise in 2006 and refitted in 2014, she is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck or Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities. For more details, read Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 yacht ‘Tailisman Maiton’.
Among her standout features are a sundeck spa pool, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a dedicated observation deck, which allows charter guests to properly immerse themselves in their surroundings.
Talisman Maiton is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities
Also impressive is her timeless and elegant interior. A number of social areas are scattered throughout and they are sure to feature throughout the course of the Bravo TV series as the show captures charterers living the luxury yachting lifestyle.
It will also provide a deeper insight into the crew dynamics. Alongside Captain Sandy Yawn, chief stewardess Hannah Ferrier and chef Adam Glick will also be back, joined by a whole bunch of new faces as they navigate the Italian coastline.
Guaranteed to totally grip viewers, the highly-anticipated Below Deck Mediterranean is sure to keep fans of the franchise satisfied until the original Below Deck returns for a fifth season in September of this year.
Who’s ready for Below Deck Med ep 1 at 9pm on @bravotv on Tuesday!! 2 days to go!!! #belowdeck #belowdeckmed #bravo #51minds #realitytv #travelgram #instagramers #instatraveling #yachtlife #instagold #instalove #instadaily #makingmemories #wanderlust #instagood #nofilter #traveller #yachtlife #italy
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...