Providing a rare, if slightly exaggerated, glimpse into the running of a private yacht charter, Below Deck Mediterranean will be hitting the screen after the success of its two previous seasons and the original, Caribbean-based Below Deck, which has run for four seasons.
Named after an island in Thailand, Talisman Maiton is this season’s superyacht of choice. Unlike other yachts featured on the show, which took on a false identity, she will be appearing under her real name.
Launched by Turquoise in 2006 and refitted in 2014, she is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck or Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities. For more details, read Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 yacht ‘Tailisman Maiton’.
Among her standout features are a sundeck spa pool, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a dedicated observation deck, which allows charter guests to properly immerse themselves in their surroundings.
Talisman Maiton is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities
Also impressive is her timeless and elegant interior. A number of social areas are scattered throughout and they are sure to feature throughout the course of the Bravo TV series as the show captures charterers living the luxury yachting lifestyle.
It will also provide a deeper insight into the crew dynamics. Alongside Captain Sandy Yawn, chief stewardess Hannah Ferrier and chef Adam Glick will also be back, joined by a whole bunch of new faces as they navigate the Italian coastline.
Guaranteed to totally grip viewers, the highly-anticipated Below Deck Mediterranean is sure to keep fans of the franchise satisfied until the original Below Deck returns for a fifth season in September of this year.
Who’s ready for Below Deck Med ep 1 at 9pm on @bravotv on Tuesday!! 2 days to go!!! #belowdeck #belowdeckmed #bravo #51minds #realitytv #travelgram #instagramers #instatraveling #yachtlife #instagold #instalove #instadaily #makingmemories #wanderlust #instagood #nofilter #traveller #yachtlife #italy
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.