Providing a rare, if slightly exaggerated, glimpse into the running of a private yacht charter, Below Deck Mediterranean will be hitting the screen after the success of its two previous seasons and the original, Caribbean-based Below Deck, which has run for four seasons.
Named after an island in Thailand, Talisman Maiton is this season’s superyacht of choice. Unlike other yachts featured on the show, which took on a false identity, she will be appearing under her real name.
Launched by Turquoise in 2006 and refitted in 2014, she is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck or Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities. For more details, read Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 yacht ‘Tailisman Maiton’.
Among her standout features are a sundeck spa pool, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a dedicated observation deck, which allows charter guests to properly immerse themselves in their surroundings.
Talisman Maiton is the largest yacht to ever appear on Below Deck Mediterranean, and she is jam-packed with an array of luxurious amenities
Also impressive is her timeless and elegant interior. A number of social areas are scattered throughout and they are sure to feature throughout the course of the Bravo TV series as the show captures charterers living the luxury yachting lifestyle.
It will also provide a deeper insight into the crew dynamics. Alongside Captain Sandy Yawn, chief stewardess Hannah Ferrier and chef Adam Glick will also be back, joined by a whole bunch of new faces as they navigate the Italian coastline.
Guaranteed to totally grip viewers, the highly-anticipated Below Deck Mediterranean is sure to keep fans of the franchise satisfied until the original Below Deck returns for a fifth season in September of this year.
Who’s ready for Below Deck Med ep 1 at 9pm on @bravotv on Tuesday!! 2 days to go!!! #belowdeck #belowdeckmed #bravo #51minds #realitytv #travelgram #instagramers #instatraveling #yachtlife #instagold #instalove #instadaily #makingmemories #wanderlust #instagood #nofilter #traveller #yachtlife #italy
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed