Valid from now until late summer, this excellent special offer represents a great opportunity to get ahead of the end-of-summer booking surge that’s being predicted.
What’s more, Time for Us is a very popular and well-equipped charter platform with all of the latest amenities, water accessories and leisure and entertainment facilities that you’d need for a memorable vacation.
She offers accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins. On-board highlights include a large jacuzzi with swim-up bar, sundeck entertainment system and fresh, beach house-themed interiors.
The motor yacht was launched in 2011 by Delta Marine and last refitted in 2016. She features a sky blue hull and elegant interiors that balance classic styling with soothing blue and white accents. Coral motifs are evident throughout, nodding to nautical themes.
The main salon offers a chic lounge area aft and formal dining for eight positioned forward. The skylounge is a great spot for socialising, with its sleek bar, grand piano and games table. Large windows ensure the space is light and airy.
The principal charterer will love retiring to the owner’s suite at the end of the day. Located on the main deck, it benefits from a private office space, small lounging area and large en-suite. The remaining cabins can be found on the lower deck, and each has its own private en-suite.
Stepping outside, guests will find a generous sundeck with lots of lounging options, including sunloungers, a casual dining arrangement and well-appointed seating area below the shade of the radar arch. A television screen and bar add to the charter appeal.
Forward, the jacuzzi enjoys an elevated position and unrivalled views thanks to glass bullwarks. Sunpads spread out either side of the jacuzzi, and there is a swim-up bar for convenient refreshment.
On-board highlights include a large jacuzzi with swim-up bar, sundeck entertainment system and fresh, beach house-themed interiors.
Alfresco dining can be found on the main deck aft, alongside more seating.
In terms of toys, luxury yacht Time for Us has an impressive locker which includes Jet-Skis, Paddleboards, Sea-Scooters, Water-Skis and scuba diving for rendez-vous diving.
A yacht charter vacation is a lovely thing to plan and look forward to. But for those looking to get away sooner, the Bahamas is the perfect place to enjoy tropical sunshine and peace and quiet- particularly around the lesser-explored Out Islands.
Those looking for the ultimate escape from the crowds should check out of 10-day Bahamas Out Islands yacht charter itinerary. We have tailored it specifically for those in search of serenity and solitude- and a good dose of sandy beaches and pristine dive sites.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...