Delivered by Baglietto in 2006, MISCHIEF is fresh from an extensive refit and well-primed for celebrating Thanksgiving, no matter how you wish to spend the holiday.
Entertain family and friends, relax with loved ones or make the most of her state-of-the-art facilities, all against the beautiful island backdrop of Saint Martin.
A hotspot of the Caribbean, the island blends two distinct personalities. Experience the genteel ambience and Continental flair of its French side before hitting the casinos and lively beach bars of the south Dutch side.
The motor yacht, however, will be able to cater to all your vacation needs. Her luxe sundeck is sure to become the hub of daytime living, with a Jacuzzi and sunpads aft, chaise loungers and a casual alfresco dining option.
For more formal alfresco dinning, head to the upper deck aft after sipping pre-dinner cocktails in the main deck aft’s outdoor lounge, a prime spot for watching the sun set over the horizon.
Styled by Francesco Paszkowski, the interior of motor yacht MISCHIEF is exceeding chic. In the open-plan main salon, golden wooden wall panels are offset by crisp white carpets and sofas, with royal blue armchairs and cushions injecting vibrant pops of colour.
Further forward, a sparkling stainless steel, circular dining table is looked over by an impressive wine collection, while a stylish skylounge on the deck above provides a more informal space in which to relax, socialise or watch the big game on your charter vacation.
Defined by warm woods and a fresh colour palette of white and blue, the accommodation is formed of a full-beam master suite on the main deck, a VIP suite on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
The waters of St Maarten are ideal for water sports and, equipped with an extensive collection of water toys, the charter yacht ensures guests of all ages are kept entertained. Highlights include her inflatable pontoons, which create a floating sunbathing station.
Styled by Francesco Paszkowski, the interior of motor yacht MISCHIEF is exceeding chic
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed