Such intrigue is hardly surprising when you consider how she’s the first Benetti superyacht to feature a dedicated and bespoke limousine tender, she is finished with walls of iconic artwork, and she comes with a commanding arsenal of tenders and toys.
Sure to build on such an enviable reputation, 11-11 will be on display at the Island Gardens Deep Harbour between 16th-20th February and will be viewable by invitation only.
Designed by the in-house team at Benetti, the exterior of superyacht 11-11 enjoys the artful addition of a sundeck swimming pool, a bar made from stone, and a number of spaces primed for casual alfresco dining.
Thanks to the retractable transom door, charter guests are also provided a sizeable swim platform which can be used to help board the tenders or simply dive into the water.
As well as such generously proportioned and styled communal spaces, some of the exterior is also given over to provide a private terrace for the occupant of the master suite. Finished with its own spa pool, this spot truly is a peaceful haven.
The very definition of innovation, superyacht 11-11 is sure to attract plenty of attention at this year’s Yachts Miami Beach
Exuding a contemporary opulence, the interior of superyacht 11-11 is at once eye-catching and relaxing. Indeed, the playful contrast between light and dark tones in the communal and guest spaces produce a unique character whilst setting a tranquil mood.
Such a gentle ambience is further enhanced by the facilities on offer, with a dedicated massage room and steam room on hand to provide wellness treatments to charter guests in need of some down time after a day spent exploring.
Besides the master suite which boasts 180-degree views, 11-11 includes another master cabin and 2 doubles and 2 twins, accommodating a total of up to 12 guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
Currently offering nine days charter for the price of seven in the Caribbean until the end of February, there has never been a better time to experience this marvelously appointed superyacht.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...