Such intrigue is hardly surprising when you consider how she’s the first Benetti superyacht to feature a dedicated and bespoke limousine tender, she is finished with walls of iconic artwork, and she comes with a commanding arsenal of tenders and toys.
Sure to build on such an enviable reputation, 11-11 will be on display at the Island Gardens Deep Harbour between 16th-20th February and will be viewable by invitation only.
Designed by the in-house team at Benetti, the exterior of superyacht 11-11 enjoys the artful addition of a sundeck swimming pool, a bar made from stone, and a number of spaces primed for casual alfresco dining.
Thanks to the retractable transom door, charter guests are also provided a sizeable swim platform which can be used to help board the tenders or simply dive into the water.
As well as such generously proportioned and styled communal spaces, some of the exterior is also given over to provide a private terrace for the occupant of the master suite. Finished with its own spa pool, this spot truly is a peaceful haven.
The very definition of innovation, superyacht 11-11 is sure to attract plenty of attention at this year’s Yachts Miami Beach
Exuding a contemporary opulence, the interior of superyacht 11-11 is at once eye-catching and relaxing. Indeed, the playful contrast between light and dark tones in the communal and guest spaces produce a unique character whilst setting a tranquil mood.
Such a gentle ambience is further enhanced by the facilities on offer, with a dedicated massage room and steam room on hand to provide wellness treatments to charter guests in need of some down time after a day spent exploring.
Besides the master suite which boasts 180-degree views, 11-11 includes another master cabin and 2 doubles and 2 twins, accommodating a total of up to 12 guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
Currently offering nine days charter for the price of seven in the Caribbean until the end of February, there has never been a better time to experience this marvelously appointed superyacht.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed