Built in 2010 by Dutch shipyard Oceanco, the six-deck SUNRAYS boasts almost 2,900 GRT of internal volume and has been designed with both entertaining and complete relaxation in mind. Benefitting from a full refit in 2018, she is in pristine condition to explore the paradise islands of the Maldives and the Seychelles and other idyllic destinations in the Indian Ocean.
Whether you want to sip a cocktail on the sublime upper deck bar, unwind on the expansive sunpads by the main deck pool or enjoy a movie in the lounge that converts into a home cinema, SUNRAYS ticks all the boxes you could want on a luxury yacht charter.
Whether you want to socialise with friends and family over an alfresco meal, or enjoy some solitude and quiet contemplation time there will be a spot on SUNRAYS to fulfill your needs.
Accommodating up to 12 guests across nine cabins, SUNRAYS is immediately recognisable by her sleek and elegant flowing lines and teal blue hull. On board you can really feel the space with wide side decks and stairways and expansive open areas for sports and entertaining. Built in-table tops, cleverly concealed in the ceilings, and a foldable exterior bulwark, open up even more room and allow for unobstructed views.
Large Jacuzzi pools adorn both the vast sundeck and main deck, with extensive terraces and sunbeds providing the ideal spot for sun lovers to completely relax and soak up the rays the Indian Ocean is known for.
Every deck offers numerous options for dining, lounging or sipping cocktails. Whether you want to socialise with friends and family over an alfresco meal, or enjoy some solitude and quiet contemplation time there will be a spot on SUNRAYS to fulfill your needs.
Those who like to indulge themselves and enjoy complete rest and relaxation will love the bridge deck spa with hammam and sauna.
Inside the striking Terence Disdale Design interiors combine a modern and elegant feel with an eye catching look. Hand carved doors, mother of pearl, cow horn veneers and various suedes and leathers give a real character to each room, bringing a sense of individuality combined with warmth and comfort.
The communal feeling is carried on inside the motor yacht with plenty of beautifully furnished spaces for relaxing in groups or individually. A spacious main saloon offers a wonderfully ambient lounge area combined with an elegant formal dining area, whilst on the bridge deck another large lounge area converts into a home cinema, ideal for unwinding with friends and family in a cosy and relaxed setting.
For fitness lovers there is a semi-enclosed, air conditioned gym, whilst the sundeck also doubles up as a space for sunrise yoga sessions. Those who like to indulge themselves and enjoy complete rest and relaxation will love the bridge deck spa with hammam and sauna.
SUNRAYS upper deck master suite is as luxurious as it is expansive.
The accommodation is accessed by a striking glass and stainless steel cylindrical elevator. Offering accommodation for 12 guests across nine cabins, SUNRAYS upper deck master suite is as luxurious as it is expansive. Akin to a huge private apartment it comes complete with its own private sunbathing terrace with Jacuzzi, an adjoining VIP suite with a sea balcony and an additional space that can be a separate cabin, study or TV lounge that opens up onto yet another balcony.
In addition there is a huge second VIP suite on the main deck, along with two double and two twin cabins. The lower deck is where you will find a third VIP suite with a fold down balcony at water level.
SUNRAYS is available for charter in the Indian Ocean this winter. Experience the unparalleled raw beauty a luxury yacht charter in the Seychelles offers with its white sands and coconut palm fringed shores, or the kaleidoscopic corals and uninhabited islands that you will find on a Maldives yacht charter.
For a perfect blend of entertaining, relaxing and pure luxury living SUNRAYS is a great choice.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y SUNRAYS in the Indian Ocean please contact your yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed