2015 ShowBoats Design Awards Finalists Announced
The nominations for the 2015 edition of the ShowBoats Design Awards are in and the shortlisted categories see a number of luxury charter yachts in the running to take home a coveted Golden Neptune.
Set to take place on the 23rd February, the 6th ShowBoats Design Awards winners will be announced during a glittering ceremony at the Superyacht Design Symposium in Kitzbuhel, Austria. With a commitment to recognising quality and innovation in the design and build of superyachts, the overall winners are chosen by a panel of independent judges made up of owners, crew and acclaimed naval architects and yacht designers.
An impressive collection of superyachts from the global charter fleet are among the finalists this year, many of which have been nominated in multiple categories. The 2014 56m/185ft sailing yacht ‘Mondango 3’ for example has been shortlisted in an incredible four sailing yacht categories, to include ‘Exterior Design & Styling’, ‘Interior Design’, ‘Naval Architecture’ and the ‘Holistic Design Award’.
An impressive collection of superyachts from the global charter fleet are among the finalists this year, many of which have been nominated in multiple categories.
The ‘Exterior Design – Motor Yachts’ category overall has been particularly successful for new launch luxury charter yachts with additional finalists including the 47m/155ft ‘Blush’, 50m,164ft Overmarine motor yacht ‘Moonraker’ and again ‘Illusion V’. The exceptional line-up of shortlisted luxury yachts that are available for charter this year the levels of quality and meticulous design details that can be found on the global fleet.
To see the full list of 2015 ShowBoats Design Awards finalists visit the website.
CHARTER YACHTS NOMINATED FOR 2015 SHOWBOATS DESIGN AWARDS
Grace E Yacht For Charter
73m Picchiotti, 2014
Illusion V Yacht For Charter
58m Benetti, 2014
Mondango 3 Yacht For Charter
56m Alloy Yachts, 2014
Blush Yacht For Charter
47m Sunseeker, 2014
Entourage Yacht For Charter
47m Tecnomar, 2014
Flying Dragon Yacht For Charter
45m Admiral Yachts, 2014
Farfalla Yacht For Charter
32m Southern Wind, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...