Celebrating its ninth birthday this year, the Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta is set to continue building on the impressive reputation it has established for itself over the course of its relatively brief history.
Setting the tone for the Mediterranean superyacht season, there’s no doubt that the four-day programme will bring out the very best in sailing yachts as well as hosting some outstanding social events.
This week, a series of Wally yachts confirmed their place for the race, which pits a collection of vessels from the French designer against one another.
Current champion ‘Open Season’ is set to fend off competition from NAHITA, 'Magic Blue', 'Tango G', and Y3K.
Unlike other races, the Wally Class insists that the owner is responsible for steering their own yacht through the course.
Bringing out the owners of such highly regarded vessels will no doubt attract a great deal of industry chatter and form a truly discerning crowd.
With this in mind, guests can expect both exhilarating sailing and the chance to familiarise themselves with some outstanding yachts in the comfort of the West Mediterranean summertime.
Partnering action with hospitality, the Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta is as much about sailing as it is the attendant lifestyle
With such a fervour of excitement surrounding the event, Yacht Charter Fleet will be reporting any new developments as soon as they become known.
To make enquires regarding a charter vacation which coincides with the regatta, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
In the meantime, why not take a look at all luxury yachts in Sardina.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...