Celebrating its ninth birthday this year, the Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta is set to continue building on the impressive reputation it has established for itself over the course of its relatively brief history.
Setting the tone for the Mediterranean superyacht season, there’s no doubt that the four-day programme will bring out the very best in sailing yachts as well as hosting some outstanding social events.
This week, a series of Wally yachts confirmed their place for the race, which pits a collection of vessels from the French designer against one another.
Current champion ‘Open Season’ is set to fend off competition from NAHITA, 'Magic Blue', 'Tango G', and Y3K.
Unlike other races, the Wally Class insists that the owner is responsible for steering their own yacht through the course.
Bringing out the owners of such highly regarded vessels will no doubt attract a great deal of industry chatter and form a truly discerning crowd.
With this in mind, guests can expect both exhilarating sailing and the chance to familiarise themselves with some outstanding yachts in the comfort of the West Mediterranean summertime.
Partnering action with hospitality, the Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta is as much about sailing as it is the attendant lifestyle
With such a fervour of excitement surrounding the event, Yacht Charter Fleet will be reporting any new developments as soon as they become known.
To make enquires regarding a charter vacation which coincides with the regatta, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
In the meantime, why not take a look at all luxury yachts in Sardina.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...