Premiering tonight on Bravo, the complete itinerary for Below Deck Thailand season 7 can be exclusively revealed by YachtCharterFleet.
Bravo’s hit reality TV series Below Deck is returning to our screens tonight at 9pm EST.
Captain Lee Rosbach, chief stewardess Kate Chastain and newly-promoted bosun Ashton Pienaar are all returning to the show, alongside the yacht which starred in seasons 4 and 5 of the show; luxury yacht VALOR.
VALOR is actually an alias for superyacht BG, a highly luxurious Feadship yacht which measures 154ft, or 47m. You can view all the Below Deck yachts real names and the cost to rest them.
This new season is the second to be filmed outside of the Caribbean. For season 7, Below Deck has been filmed around Thailand.
Below Deck season 7 was filmed around Thailand, in the Andaman sea and Phang Nga Bay. Phuket, the Phi Phi islands and the Krabi province all make an appearance in season 7 of Below Deck.
The region is home to countless sandy beaches, excellent diving spots and secluded islands, ensuring plenty to see on the itinerary for season 7.
Filming took place over six weeks in all of the following destinations.
The home port for season 7 is Phukets’ Ao Po Grand Marina. This modern marina is well-suited to larger superyachts and has easy access to all the best yacht charter destinations in Thailand.
The marina is located in close proximity to a number of bars and restaurants, and it’s here that the Below Deck crew will be able to let their hair down and party after a jam-packed charter.
The marina is also the location where the yachties will get their first glimpse at their charter guests arriving for their superyacht vacations.
Ko Poda Island is part of an island chain which includes neighbouring Ko Po Da Nok. Unusual rock formations surrounding the two islands are responsible for the ‘chicken island’ nickname; but the rocks also create shallow stretches of water that are primed for snorkelling and swimming.
Ko Poda is encircled by soft white sand and crystal-clear sea, creating a postcard-perfect paradise. There is even a secret beach on the west side of the island- hopefully we can expect an elegant Kate Chastain-syle beach picnic.
One of the most famous spots in the Andaman sea, the Phi Phi Islands are perfect for a day of beachside bliss. They are one of the most iconic beaches in the region, so the Below Deck crew will no doubt be taking the time to explore this idyllic area. The beaches are long and peaceful, and offer unbeatable views over limestone rocks rising up from the turquoise sea.
The islands also offer a number of chic restaurants and beach bars, and there are plenty of opportunities for those visiting to rent canoes or kayaks and explore the surrounding caves and mangrove forests.
This pint-sized outcrop of land is a great spot for swimming and snorkelling. An unusual current passes along the western part of the island, and swimmers can let the warm current carry them up the beach.
The island is home to a pearl farm, and Below Deck charter guests may find themselves stopping by to pick up some trinkets or souvenirs.
The islands of Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Yai are on the itinerary for Below Deck season 7. Totally pristine, they offer an escape from the crowds and the chance to get some rest and relaxation.
Off shore, the surrounding waters are rich in coral and there are plenty of dive sites where charter guests can get up close to a kaleidoscope of marine life. Here, you will also find world-famous dive sites such the King Cruiser wreck and Anemone Reef, as well as the pinnacle of Shark Point marine sanctuary.
Located on the tip of Phuket, Laem Krating, or Krating Cape is a great spot to drop anchor and enjoy some watersports during the day.
The spot also enjoys prime views over the setting sun, and is the subject of many sunrise and sunset tours.
Hitting our screens tonight at 9pm EST, we can look forward to plenty of breathtaking footage of the VALOR cruising around Thailand. Don’t forget to check out the real names of the Below Deck yachts and the cost to rent them.
Below Deck fans have more to look forward to at the beginning of next year, when a brand new series called ‘Below Deck Sailing Vessel’ makes its premiere on Bravo. YachtCharterFleet can exclusively reveal the name of the yacht and the destination of ‘Below Deck Sailing Vessel’, so be sure to check it out for more Below Deck news.
- 80m COSMOS will be ‘world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht’ With the capacity to reach speeds nearing 30 knots, Heesen’s 80.7m/ 265ft motor yacht COSMOS combines high performance ...
- 2019 Review: An exceptional year for the luxury yacht charter marketAnother year is drawing to a close, and as we prepare to welcome in 2020, YachtCharterFleet reflects on how the charte...
- S/Y 'Maltese Falcon’ steps in to provide humanitarian aid in the MediterraneanThe 88m/ 289ft sailing yacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ reports being involved in a mission to aid the passengers of a small boat...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...
- Foreign-flagged yachts can now charter in AustraliaThe Special Recreational Vessels Bill 2019 has been passed by the Australian parliament, meaning that foreign-flagged y...
- Explorer yacht LEGEND offers incredible Arctic skiing experience with Olympic gold medallistThe 77m/254ft superyacht LEGEND is heading to Greenland and Antarctica to offer unforgettable skiing adventures with Ol...