Westport Superyacht 'Far Niente' New to Charter
Built in 2014 by US shipbuilders Westport, Far Niente (previously named 'Instant Gratification') is available to charter in Northeast America this summer, and will offer Caribbean cruising in the winter.
Westport is also responsible for her beautiful exterior and interior design.
Far Niente's interior layout sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, 2 VIP staterooms, and 2 twin cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 7 crew members on board.
Outdoors, guests can use the Jacuzzi, partake in some alfresco dining under shade and if desired, watch a film on the 42' Outdoor LCD TVs located on the main, sun and bridge decks.
Water toys are available on request and include a 37' Boston Whaler tender, complete with air-conditioning in the cabin and rigged for fishing. It is perfect for exploring in more intimate and shallow places.
To find out more about being one of the first to rent M/Y Far Niente this summer, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Or simply begin planning your next vacation by viewing all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
The 37' Boston Whaler tender, comes complete with air-conditioning in the cabin and is rigged for fishing
More Yacht Information
Far Niente Yacht For Charter
40m Westport, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...