Originally built by Delta Marine in 2008, WILDFLOUR has since received numerous upgrades as well as an entire interior refit in 2016.
Now complete with state of the art entertainment systems, a highly flexible main salon, and vast exterior spaces, she is an ideal choice for friends and families looking to escape to the Caribbean this winter.
As the video below reveals, there’s plenty of standout features which make WILDFLOUR a truly special motor yacht.
Illustrating the bright and airy styling of WILDFLOUR, the video nicely documents the large windows which surround both the communal and guest spaces on board.
It also shows off the extraordinarily large large aft deck which can be enclosed with glass panelling to form an enormous main salon for entire charter parties to gather in.
Interspersed with running shots of WILDFLOUR, it’s possible to gather a true sense of the fun to be had with her additional tenders and toys- just the thing for getting out and about with in the Bahamas.
Shots of the skylounge should also excite prospective charter guests, with the full-size bar and games table primed perfectly for late night cocktails and partying.
Capable of optimising the room on board, all of the tenders and toys can be gathered in the water to provide even more exterior space for guests to unwind in.
As well as the wetbar located on the sundeck, the spacious Jacuzzi just a short distance forward promises to popular amongst guests, with optional bimini shading available if desired.
Combining such superb communal spaces with equally outstanding guest accommodation, luxury yacht WILDFLOUR features a total of 5 well-appointed staterooms.
No doubt the crowning cabin is the full-beam master, which enjoys the addition of a closed-off foyer for guests to enjoy their breakfast and coffee in undisturbed privacy.
Available in some remarkable destinations, superyacht WILDFLOUR is sure to deliver a memorable charter experience
In order to find out more regarding M/Y WILDFLOUR, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...