Even though Thanksgiving is some four months away, if it is a grand turkey feast with friends and family you are after on board a luxury yacht, then now would be the perfect time to start looking to make a booking. The Caribbean makes for the perfect destination to enjoy a luxury yacht vacation, particularly around this festive time of year.
The 129ft /39m M/Y 'W' was built in 2014 by Westport. The yacht's interior has been designed by Westport and her exterior styling is by Gregory C. Marshall.
She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite and 2 VIP staterooms along with 7 crew members.
The yacht has been designed with absolute comfort and entertainment in mind, with a fabulous on-deck Jacuzzi, a fully shaded al fresco dining area on the sundeck, a bbq and outdoor wet bar and a swimming platform.
The toy chest boasts a wide selection including 2 SeaDoo GTX Waverunners, 2 F5S Seabobs, 2 kayaks and 3 mountain bikes for those who wish to do some more exercise once ashore.
Superyacht 'W' has a cruising speed of 16 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 20 knots.
M/Y 'Sweet Escape' was custom built in 1993 by Christensen and underwent a refit in 2010. She was previously named Pacific Eagle, with her beautiful interior styling designed by Glade Johnson Design and her exterior styling by Howard Apollonio.
She is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 cabins, alongside 8 crew members.
Her water toy chest is positively bulging with all sorts of activities to keep all guests entertained and include jet skis, kayaks, paddleboards, water ski, wake board and scuba diving equipment.
Superyacht 'Sweet Escape' also comes complete with a 27ft /8m Cape Horn towed Tender and 22ft /7m Novurania.
The 141ft /43m custom built M/Y 'Lady J' was made in 1997 by Palmer Johnson and had a refit in 2008. She was previously named Pure Bliss.
Her interior was designed by Terence Disdale and her exterior styling by Tom Fexas Yacht Design.
Superyacht 'Lady J' can accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms and would be looked after by a cabin crew consisting of 9 members. Guests would enjoy the ample amounts of outdoor dining space not to mention the sumptuous on-deck Jacuzzi.
She has a cruising speed of 12 knots with a maximum speed of 14 knots and water toys on board include 2 jet skis, 2 kayaks, water skis for both adults and children, wake boards and scuba diving equipment.
There are also two tenders, a 25ft /7m Pursuit Tender (available in the Caribbean, Bahamas, and New England) and a 14ft /4m Aquascan Jet Tender.
All three of these stunning superyachts are available for a Thanksgiving yacht charter in the Caribbean.
If you are interested in chartering any of these three superyachts, then please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively look at a wider selection of superyachts available to charter in the Caribbean for your Thanksgiving vacation.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...