With marinas reopening at the end of last year, many of the hotspots across the British and US Virgin Islands are beginning to welcome back visitors on board superyachts.
A promising sign that the islands are on the way to reclaiming their former glory, this part of the world has historically enjoyed plenty of attention from superyachts thanks to its fantastic sailing grounds and idyllic beaches.
A prominent member of the government’s tourist board was keen to emphasise how the return of such visitors was a great thing for the British Virgin Islands, going as far as to suggest that ‘yacht charter business is clearly leading the way’.
It has also been pointed out that events in this part of the world will be going on as planned, and this will also bring a great deal of business to the islands.
The BVI Spring Regatta taking place in late March, for example, will see a number of discerning travellers descend on Nanny Cay to support the locals as they participate in some friendly competition.
Reports from the Virgin Islands suggests that things are looking very good for the remainder of the winter season
As strength and optimism returns to the islands, be sure to get yourself inspired by reading our list of 7 of the best beaches in the Virgin Islands as well our ultimate guide to chartering a yacht in the US Virgin Islands.
In order to find out more about the possibilities currently on offer around these waters, be sure to get in touch with your charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all of the superyachts available for charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...