An impressive selection of superyachts will soon make their way to the Italian port town of Genoa for the highly-anticipated MYBA Charter Show, which runs from 2nd to 5th May.
A must-visit event for industry professionals, the MYBA Charter Show is attended by the most prestigious charter agencies and brokers, who have the chance to meet captains and crews and undertake guided tours of the yachts in show.
Just under 60 charter yachts have signed up, enabling charter brokers to discover what’s new in the industry and become better informed to match their clients up with the most suitable charter yachts.
The largest yacht on show will be the 74m/243ft superyacht ‘Cocoa Bean’, who is preparing for her first ever charter season since her launch in 2014. Set to cruise in the Mediterranean, she features amenities such as a vast beach club, luxurious deck areas and an Evan K Marshall-designed interior.
Motor yachts of a similar size lined up to attend include Lurssen’s 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Martha Ann’, who will be showing off her opulent interior and swimming pool with swim-up bar, and the Espen Oino-designed 63m/207ft superyacht IRIMARI, who counts a stunning bleached-oak and copper-strip interior, Finnish sauna and water-level beach lounge among her highlights.
The 50m/163ft superyacht BROADWATER also plans to attend and, after wowing at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, is set to impress visitors once again with her stunning interior refit by Patrick Knowles Design.
Two Sunseeker 155s will be gracing the Genoa waters too. These include 2014’s 47m/155ft superyacht BLUSH and the recently launched 47m/155ft superyacht ‘Princess AVK’. Both yachts have been constructed to the highest standards and boast contemporary interiors and elegant deck spaces.
the MYBA Charter Show is attended by the most prestigious charter agencies and brokers, who have the chance to meet captains and crews
A small range of sailing yachts will be joining these motor yachts, including the 56m/183ft sailing yacht REGINA, renowned for starring in the James Bond Skyfall movie, and the 40m/131ft sailing yacht ‘Rox Star’, boasting unique rock ‘n’ roll touches throughout her interior and eye-catching jet black sails to match her hull.
If you would like more information on any of the yachts at the show, speak to your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...