Superyachts Prepare for the MYBA Charter Show 2016
An impressive selection of superyachts will soon make their way to the Italian port town of Genoa for the highly-anticipated MYBA Charter Show, which runs from 2nd to 5th May.
A must-visit event for industry professionals, the MYBA Charter Show is attended by the most prestigious charter agencies and brokers, who have the chance to meet captains and crews and undertake guided tours of the yachts in show.
Just under 60 charter yachts have signed up, enabling charter brokers to discover what’s new in the industry and become better informed to match their clients up with the most suitable charter yachts.
The largest yacht on show will be the 74m/243ft superyacht ‘Cocoa Bean’, who is preparing for her first ever charter season since her launch in 2014. Set to cruise in the Mediterranean, she features amenities such as a vast beach club, luxurious deck areas and an Evan K Marshall-designed interior.
Motor yachts of a similar size lined up to attend include Lurssen’s 70m/230ft superyacht ‘Martha Ann’, who will be showing off her opulent interior and swimming pool with swim-up bar, and the Espen Oino-designed 63m/207ft superyacht IRIMARI, who counts a stunning bleached-oak and copper-strip interior, Finnish sauna and water-level beach lounge among her highlights.
The 50m/163ft superyacht BROADWATER also plans to attend and, after wowing at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, is set to impress visitors once again with her stunning interior refit by Patrick Knowles Design.
Two Sunseeker 155s will be gracing the Genoa waters too. These include 2014’s 47m/155ft superyacht BLUSH and the recently launched 47m/155ft superyacht ‘Princess AVK’. Both yachts have been constructed to the highest standards and boast contemporary interiors and elegant deck spaces.
the MYBA Charter Show is attended by the most prestigious charter agencies and brokers, who have the chance to meet captains and crews
A small range of sailing yachts will be joining these motor yachts, including the 56m/183ft sailing yacht REGINA, renowned for starring in the James Bond Skyfall movie, and the 40m/131ft sailing yacht ‘Rox Star’, boasting unique rock ‘n’ roll touches throughout her interior and eye-catching jet black sails to match her hull.
If you would like more information on any of the yachts at the show, speak to your preferred charter broker.
YACHTS ON DISPLAY AT THE MYBA CHARTER SHOW
Cocoa Bean Yacht For Charter
74m Trinity Yachts, 2014
Martha Ann Yacht For Charter
70m Lurssen, 2008 / 2014
Irimari Yacht For Charter
63m Sunrise Yachts, 2015
Regina Yacht For Charter
56m Medyat, 2011
BLU 470 Yacht For Charter
50m Feadship, 1990 / 2014
Blush Yacht For Charter
47m Sunseeker, 2014
Princess AVK Yacht For Charter
47m Sunseeker, 2016
Rox Star Yacht For Charter
40m Oguz Marine, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...