Preparing for its 32nd edition, the annual Palm Beach Boat Show will feature more than $1.2 billion worth of boats, yachts and marine accessories from the world’s leading manufacturers when its doors open in West Palm Beach, Florida, later this week.
The event will include hundreds of boats from eight-feet inflatables, power and fishing boats, center consoles, bow riders and personal watercraft to a spectacular display of more than 50 superyachts.
There will also be tents full of the latest electronics and accessories along Okeechobee and Quadrille Boulevards, as well as an extensive seminar programme and special events such as fishing clinics, water sports demonstrations, and live music and entertainment.
Among the must-see luxury yachts in attendance, wowing show-goers along the busy boardwalks of Palm Harbor Marina, will be two Lurssen offerings: the 85m/279ft charter yacht SOLANDGE and the 70m/230ft charter yacht ‘Martha Ann’.
As the largest superyachts in show, the pair are jam-packed with amenities. SOLANDGE, for example, features a large jet stream swimming pool and chromatherapy spa with Hamman and massage room, while the pool aboard Martha Ann boasts a swim-up bar.
Also not to be missed is Trinity Yachts’ 58m/190ft charter yacht SKYFALL. Usually found cruising the Bahamas, she is expected to make a good impression at the show with her contemporary Patrick Knowles-designed interior and luxurious facilities.
Another offering named after a James Bond movie is the 50m/163ft superyacht ‘Casino Royale’ from Christensen. She will be appearing alongside a fellow build from the US shipyard, the 48m/157ft superyacht ‘Lady Joy’.
An impressive European-build in attendance, however, will be the 54m/178ft charter yacht SPIRIT. She was launched by Dutch yard Amels in 2011 and, later this year, she will be making the most of her go-anywhere capabilities and chartering in Alaska.
To keep updated with the latest news from the Palm Beach Boat Show, be sure to check out YachtCharterFleet.com. The editorial team will be keeping the site updated with happenings from each day of the event.
The annual Palm Beach Boat Show will feature more than $1.2 billion worth of boats, superyachts and marine accessories
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...