Appropriately named, superyacht TEMPTATION cuts a distinctly sporty figure in the water, and features an interior replete with all of the amenities necessary for enjoying a highly memorable luxury charter vacation.
Indeed, from her refreshingly open layout, to her party-friendly exterior, to her frankly stunning range of towable water toys and tenders, there are few motor yachts as well equipped as TEMPTATION.
Sleeping up to eight guests across a range of 4 well-appointed staterooms, she’s ideal for both families and small parties looking for a luxury getaway in either the Caribbean or East Coast this summer.
When guests aren’t out enjoying the sun or taking in the sights from the sundeck, they’ll find themselves effortlessly relaxing in both the social and private spaces on-board TEMPTATION.
Undergoing a fairly significant refit in 2012, both the furnishings and decor found indoors exude a relaxed ambience which is perfect for indulging when the sun gets too hot or when a day on the water has come to an end.
With a cherry wood finish, large windows surround the interior to allow plenty of natural light to illuminate the spaces on offer as well as providing further observation points to look out across the ocean.
Showing off the extent of her interior volume, the layout is largely open, which means guests can go between unwinding in the main salon to enjoying a delicious meal in the dining area within seconds.
Featuring an expansive master suite on the main deck as well as a full-beam VIP suite below, and two further doubles, each guest is afforded the luxury of sleeping in outstanding comfort.
Balancing an impressive range of amenities with a gentle interior, superyacht TEMPTATION is perfectly suited for luxury charter vacations in the Bahamas
Obviously, when chartering the waters surrounding the East Coast or cruising around the Caribbean, guests will want to spend as much time as possible outdoors.
With sunpads surrounding a sizeable Jacuzzi, an al fresco dining option overlooking the ocean, and a swim platform off the aft deck providing access to the water- getting the most out of a charter destination could not be more convenient.
Complete with a whole host of towable water toys as well as jetskis, scuba gear, and even a wakeboard, even the most adventurous charter guests are sure to be satisfied.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y TEMPTATION for your own vacation, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...