By extending vacation plans by a week, guests on board St David will get their final seven days for free, saving up to $280,000.
Complete with both a gym and swimming platform, the yacht is perfect for both families and small parties looking to get out and start 2016 in a tropical climate.
Bearing some similarities to the 60m/197ft motor yacht AMNESIA, St David possesses all of the features of a classic Benetti - a sharply defined exterior, spacious outdoor deck areas, and a highly exceptional performance.
What makes her a true individual, however, is the careful attention and improvements relating to her interior. Contrasting light woods with softly coloured furnishings, the motor yacht exudes a gentle atmosphere for guests to indulge in when not taking in the sites on the sundeck.
Comprised of 1 Master suite, 1 VIP suite, 4 Convertible suites, and 4 Doubles, she is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests with a crew of 15.
With such an unprecedented deal on offer, it’s hard to imagine that there will be a greater incentive to get out in the Caribbean or Cuba this year
Marking the beginning of the dry season, January is the perfect time to get out and immersed in the Caribbean. With fantastic cuisine options and a vibrant culture coupled with unspoiled beaches, there’s the possibility for every kind of luxury charter vacation.
Similarly, Cuba is warm rather than intense at the start of the year, and Havana is an ideal stop for guests looking to explore it’s iconic car culture and nightlife scene.
In either case, spending three weeks rather than a fortnight in these waters is entirely worthwhile. With infinite itinerary possibilities and a variety of sights to see, guests will be glad to spend more time on M/Y St David whilst spending less money to do so.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed