By extending vacation plans by a week, guests on board St David will get their final seven days for free, saving up to $280,000.
Complete with both a gym and swimming platform, the yacht is perfect for both families and small parties looking to get out and start 2016 in a tropical climate.
Bearing some similarities to the 60m/197ft motor yacht AMNESIA, St David possesses all of the features of a classic Benetti - a sharply defined exterior, spacious outdoor deck areas, and a highly exceptional performance.
What makes her a true individual, however, is the careful attention and improvements relating to her interior. Contrasting light woods with softly coloured furnishings, the motor yacht exudes a gentle atmosphere for guests to indulge in when not taking in the sites on the sundeck.
Comprised of 1 Master suite, 1 VIP suite, 4 Convertible suites, and 4 Doubles, she is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests with a crew of 15.
With such an unprecedented deal on offer, it’s hard to imagine that there will be a greater incentive to get out in the Caribbean or Cuba this year
Marking the beginning of the dry season, January is the perfect time to get out and immersed in the Caribbean. With fantastic cuisine options and a vibrant culture coupled with unspoiled beaches, there’s the possibility for every kind of luxury charter vacation.
Similarly, Cuba is warm rather than intense at the start of the year, and Havana is an ideal stop for guests looking to explore it’s iconic car culture and nightlife scene.
In either case, spending three weeks rather than a fortnight in these waters is entirely worthwhile. With infinite itinerary possibilities and a variety of sights to see, guests will be glad to spend more time on M/Y St David whilst spending less money to do so.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...