Superyacht 'St David' Offers 3 Weeks for the Price of 2 in the Caribbean and Cuba
By extending vacation plans by a week, guests on board St David will get their final seven days for free, saving up to $280,000.
Complete with both a gym and swimming platform, the yacht is perfect for both families and small parties looking to get out and start 2016 in a tropical climate.
Bearing some similarities to the 60m/197ft motor yacht AMNESIA, St David possesses all of the features of a classic Benetti - a sharply defined exterior, spacious outdoor deck areas, and a highly exceptional performance.
What makes her a true individual, however, is the careful attention and improvements relating to her interior. Contrasting light woods with softly coloured furnishings, the motor yacht exudes a gentle atmosphere for guests to indulge in when not taking in the sites on the sundeck.
Comprised of 1 Master suite, 1 VIP suite, 4 Convertible suites, and 4 Doubles, she is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests with a crew of 15.
With such an unprecedented deal on offer, it’s hard to imagine that there will be a greater incentive to get out in the Caribbean or Cuba this year
Marking the beginning of the dry season, January is the perfect time to get out and immersed in the Caribbean. With fantastic cuisine options and a vibrant culture coupled with unspoiled beaches, there’s the possibility for every kind of luxury charter vacation.
Similarly, Cuba is warm rather than intense at the start of the year, and Havana is an ideal stop for guests looking to explore it’s iconic car culture and nightlife scene.
In either case, spending three weeks rather than a fortnight in these waters is entirely worthwhile. With infinite itinerary possibilities and a variety of sights to see, guests will be glad to spend more time on M/Y St David whilst spending less money to do so.
More Yacht Information
St David Yacht For Charter
60m Benetti, 2008 / 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...