By extending vacation plans by a week, guests on board St David will get their final seven days for free, saving up to $280,000.
Complete with both a gym and swimming platform, the yacht is perfect for both families and small parties looking to get out and start 2016 in a tropical climate.
Bearing some similarities to the 60m/197ft motor yacht AMNESIA, St David possesses all of the features of a classic Benetti - a sharply defined exterior, spacious outdoor deck areas, and a highly exceptional performance.
What makes her a true individual, however, is the careful attention and improvements relating to her interior. Contrasting light woods with softly coloured furnishings, the motor yacht exudes a gentle atmosphere for guests to indulge in when not taking in the sites on the sundeck.
Comprised of 1 Master suite, 1 VIP suite, 4 Convertible suites, and 4 Doubles, she is capable of comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests with a crew of 15.
With such an unprecedented deal on offer, it’s hard to imagine that there will be a greater incentive to get out in the Caribbean or Cuba this year
Marking the beginning of the dry season, January is the perfect time to get out and immersed in the Caribbean. With fantastic cuisine options and a vibrant culture coupled with unspoiled beaches, there’s the possibility for every kind of luxury charter vacation.
Similarly, Cuba is warm rather than intense at the start of the year, and Havana is an ideal stop for guests looking to explore it’s iconic car culture and nightlife scene.
In either case, spending three weeks rather than a fortnight in these waters is entirely worthwhile. With infinite itinerary possibilities and a variety of sights to see, guests will be glad to spend more time on M/Y St David whilst spending less money to do so.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...