With a timeless award-winning exterior styled by Espen Oeino, SOLANDGE will be immediately recognisable as she sits in the waterfront between March 17th-20th.
Spanning five decks, and boasting a highly unique interior, the iconic yacht has been the talk of the industry and satisfied charter guests since her delivery from Lurssen in 2013.
A true vacation host, she features a generously sized home cinema, elegant and informal social areas, and a large wine cellar to ensure that the drinks keep flowing well into the night.
Replete with innovative design solutions, she also boasts a Jacuzzi which can be easily transformed into a dancefloor, an array of intricately placed lights, and bespoke pieces of furniture decorated with onyx stone and gold leaf.
Is it any wonder she’s such a highly regarded superyacht?
Expertly anticipating the needs of her guests, luxury charter yacht SOLANDGE includes one of the most highly prized outdoor deck areas.
On the aft deck, she offers al fresco dining around a large table which is capable of comfortably seating all 12 of her guests. To guarantee comfort at mealtimes, there are retractable glass panels surrounding this part of the deck which help to deflect any unwanted breezes.
A short distance away is a large pool flanked by finely textured sun loungers and a fully stocked bar to deliver the highest in outdoor living.
Reaching the lower deck via a teak staircase, guests will be able to access the enormous tender garage which houses the tenders and towable water toys which make getting out on the water all but irresistible.
The product of the most pioneering minds in the industry, it’s no surprise that Solandge has remained one of the most desirable yachts available for charter
In both the social spaces and guest rooms, SOLANDGE maintains the highest and most elaborate graces.
The main salon contrasts rich purples with understated gold decorating, with a number of couches suitably arranged for intimate gatherings.
The upper salon benefits from floor to ceiling windows which allow for a great deal of natural light to illuminate the earthy colours which are used to accentuate the fixtures on offer.
For those fortunate enough to stay in the master stateroom, there are 14 hand-carved glass columns which feature complex pieces of artwork, a finish which subtly demonstrates the amount of thought which went into the design of such an exceptional superyacht.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...