With a timeless award-winning exterior styled by Espen Oeino, SOLANDGE will be immediately recognisable as she sits in the waterfront between March 17th-20th.
Spanning five decks, and boasting a highly unique interior, the iconic yacht has been the talk of the industry and satisfied charter guests since her delivery from Lurssen in 2013.
A true vacation host, she features a generously sized home cinema, elegant and informal social areas, and a large wine cellar to ensure that the drinks keep flowing well into the night.
Replete with innovative design solutions, she also boasts a Jacuzzi which can be easily transformed into a dancefloor, an array of intricately placed lights, and bespoke pieces of furniture decorated with onyx stone and gold leaf.
Is it any wonder she’s such a highly regarded superyacht?
Expertly anticipating the needs of her guests, luxury charter yacht SOLANDGE includes one of the most highly prized outdoor deck areas.
On the aft deck, she offers al fresco dining around a large table which is capable of comfortably seating all 12 of her guests. To guarantee comfort at mealtimes, there are retractable glass panels surrounding this part of the deck which help to deflect any unwanted breezes.
A short distance away is a large pool flanked by finely textured sun loungers and a fully stocked bar to deliver the highest in outdoor living.
Reaching the lower deck via a teak staircase, guests will be able to access the enormous tender garage which houses the tenders and towable water toys which make getting out on the water all but irresistible.
The product of the most pioneering minds in the industry, it’s no surprise that Solandge has remained one of the most desirable yachts available for charter
In both the social spaces and guest rooms, SOLANDGE maintains the highest and most elaborate graces.
The main salon contrasts rich purples with understated gold decorating, with a number of couches suitably arranged for intimate gatherings.
The upper salon benefits from floor to ceiling windows which allow for a great deal of natural light to illuminate the earthy colours which are used to accentuate the fixtures on offer.
For those fortunate enough to stay in the master stateroom, there are 14 hand-carved glass columns which feature complex pieces of artwork, a finish which subtly demonstrates the amount of thought which went into the design of such an exceptional superyacht.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...