With a timeless award-winning exterior styled by Espen Oeino, SOLANDGE will be immediately recognisable as she sits in the waterfront between March 17th-20th.
Spanning five decks, and boasting a highly unique interior, the iconic yacht has been the talk of the industry and satisfied charter guests since her delivery from Lurssen in 2013.
A true vacation host, she features a generously sized home cinema, elegant and informal social areas, and a large wine cellar to ensure that the drinks keep flowing well into the night.
Replete with innovative design solutions, she also boasts a Jacuzzi which can be easily transformed into a dancefloor, an array of intricately placed lights, and bespoke pieces of furniture decorated with onyx stone and gold leaf.
Is it any wonder she’s such a highly regarded superyacht?
Expertly anticipating the needs of her guests, luxury charter yacht SOLANDGE includes one of the most highly prized outdoor deck areas.
On the aft deck, she offers al fresco dining around a large table which is capable of comfortably seating all 12 of her guests. To guarantee comfort at mealtimes, there are retractable glass panels surrounding this part of the deck which help to deflect any unwanted breezes.
A short distance away is a large pool flanked by finely textured sun loungers and a fully stocked bar to deliver the highest in outdoor living.
Reaching the lower deck via a teak staircase, guests will be able to access the enormous tender garage which houses the tenders and towable water toys which make getting out on the water all but irresistible.
The product of the most pioneering minds in the industry, it’s no surprise that Solandge has remained one of the most desirable yachts available for charter
In both the social spaces and guest rooms, SOLANDGE maintains the highest and most elaborate graces.
The main salon contrasts rich purples with understated gold decorating, with a number of couches suitably arranged for intimate gatherings.
The upper salon benefits from floor to ceiling windows which allow for a great deal of natural light to illuminate the earthy colours which are used to accentuate the fixtures on offer.
For those fortunate enough to stay in the master stateroom, there are 14 hand-carved glass columns which feature complex pieces of artwork, a finish which subtly demonstrates the amount of thought which went into the design of such an exceptional superyacht.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...