With a timeless award-winning exterior styled by Espen Oeino, SOLANDGE will be immediately recognisable as she sits in the waterfront between March 17th-20th.
Spanning five decks, and boasting a highly unique interior, the iconic yacht has been the talk of the industry and satisfied charter guests since her delivery from Lurssen in 2013.
A true vacation host, she features a generously sized home cinema, elegant and informal social areas, and a large wine cellar to ensure that the drinks keep flowing well into the night.
Replete with innovative design solutions, she also boasts a Jacuzzi which can be easily transformed into a dancefloor, an array of intricately placed lights, and bespoke pieces of furniture decorated with onyx stone and gold leaf.
Is it any wonder she’s such a highly regarded superyacht?
Expertly anticipating the needs of her guests, luxury charter yacht SOLANDGE includes one of the most highly prized outdoor deck areas.
On the aft deck, she offers al fresco dining around a large table which is capable of comfortably seating all 12 of her guests. To guarantee comfort at mealtimes, there are retractable glass panels surrounding this part of the deck which help to deflect any unwanted breezes.
A short distance away is a large pool flanked by finely textured sun loungers and a fully stocked bar to deliver the highest in outdoor living.
Reaching the lower deck via a teak staircase, guests will be able to access the enormous tender garage which houses the tenders and towable water toys which make getting out on the water all but irresistible.
The product of the most pioneering minds in the industry, it’s no surprise that Solandge has remained one of the most desirable yachts available for charter
In both the social spaces and guest rooms, SOLANDGE maintains the highest and most elaborate graces.
The main salon contrasts rich purples with understated gold decorating, with a number of couches suitably arranged for intimate gatherings.
The upper salon benefits from floor to ceiling windows which allow for a great deal of natural light to illuminate the earthy colours which are used to accentuate the fixtures on offer.
For those fortunate enough to stay in the master stateroom, there are 14 hand-carved glass columns which feature complex pieces of artwork, a finish which subtly demonstrates the amount of thought which went into the design of such an exceptional superyacht.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...