A world-wide adventurer, SHERAKHAN perfectly fuses comfort and grandeur, and she is now offering charterers the opportunity to get off-the-beaten track and explore some of the planet’s most remote cruising grounds.
Whether you discover the rainforest-clad gem of Costa Rica, immerse yourself in the Latin American spirit of Cuba or opt for a laid-back Caribbean island charter, SHERAKHAN is perfectly primed to provide the ultimate charter vacation.
Take in views of palm tree-lined beaches, dramatic mountain ranges and fascinating coastal cities from the yacht’s magnificent sundeck. Here, guests can unwind in the 18-person Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers or enjoy delicious grilled snacks from the barbecue.
Alfresco dining can also be undertaken around circular, eight-seater tables on the expansive main deck aft, and the upper deck aft offers a large lounging area where guests can read a book, sip cocktails or catch up on the day’s activities with friends and family.
Luxury yacht SHERAKHAN continues to impress with her interior amenities, which include lower deck spa facilities featuring a giant mermaid mosaic. Work out here in the fully-equipped gym before indulging in a massage from the resident beauty therapist or relaxing in the sauna.
Another show-stopping highlight is her seven-metre-high atrium where a huge, rectangular table with 1970s geometric patterns takes centre stage. Bright and open, natural light floods in through the glass-bottomed Jacuzzi above on the sundeck and, at night, chandeliers designed by Catalani Smith of Italy beautifully illuminate the area.
SHERAKHAN perfectly fuses comfort and grandeur, and she is now offering charterers the opportunity to get off-the-beaten track
Glass, open tread staircases to port and starboard sweep up from the dining area to the upper salon, equipped with a bar, harp and grand piano. Indeed, there is a setting for all occassions, making her perfect for an event charter.
Other features include classic 1930s exterior lines, a lower deck library decorated in the style of a gentleman’s club, and a large bathing platform, enabling guests to get close to the glittering waters of the region and try out the vast collection of on-board water toys.
On a luxury yacht charter, the classic yacht is able to accommodate an impressive 26 guests in 13 staterooms, including a master suite with a private Jacuzzi and study, a VIP cabin, eight double cabins and four twin cabins.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed