A world-wide adventurer, SHERAKHAN perfectly fuses comfort and grandeur, and she is now offering charterers the opportunity to get off-the-beaten track and explore some of the planet’s most remote cruising grounds.
Whether you discover the rainforest-clad gem of Costa Rica, immerse yourself in the Latin American spirit of Cuba or opt for a laid-back Caribbean island charter, SHERAKHAN is perfectly primed to provide the ultimate charter vacation.
Take in views of palm tree-lined beaches, dramatic mountain ranges and fascinating coastal cities from the yacht’s magnificent sundeck. Here, guests can unwind in the 18-person Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers or enjoy delicious grilled snacks from the barbecue.
Alfresco dining can also be undertaken around circular, eight-seater tables on the expansive main deck aft, and the upper deck aft offers a large lounging area where guests can read a book, sip cocktails or catch up on the day’s activities with friends and family.
Luxury yacht SHERAKHAN continues to impress with her interior amenities, which include lower deck spa facilities featuring a giant mermaid mosaic. Work out here in the fully-equipped gym before indulging in a massage from the resident beauty therapist or relaxing in the sauna.
Another show-stopping highlight is her seven-metre-high atrium where a huge, rectangular table with 1970s geometric patterns takes centre stage. Bright and open, natural light floods in through the glass-bottomed Jacuzzi above on the sundeck and, at night, chandeliers designed by Catalani Smith of Italy beautifully illuminate the area.
SHERAKHAN perfectly fuses comfort and grandeur, and she is now offering charterers the opportunity to get off-the-beaten track
Glass, open tread staircases to port and starboard sweep up from the dining area to the upper salon, equipped with a bar, harp and grand piano. Indeed, there is a setting for all occassions, making her perfect for an event charter.
Other features include classic 1930s exterior lines, a lower deck library decorated in the style of a gentleman’s club, and a large bathing platform, enabling guests to get close to the glittering waters of the region and try out the vast collection of on-board water toys.
On a luxury yacht charter, the classic yacht is able to accommodate an impressive 26 guests in 13 staterooms, including a master suite with a private Jacuzzi and study, a VIP cabin, eight double cabins and four twin cabins.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...